Chapter 4

I still can't believe I'm actually going to go out with Diego tomorrow evening... What am I even thinking? I barely know him yet and I'm already going out with him?!

- Selvaggia! For once you should let that strong side of yours go and give in for some fun! - said Ivana when I told her about Diego's invitation - Not every men are bad!

- I didn't say that! I'm just not sure if I really should go... - I mumbled.

- Ohh, you do know you should go! Otherwise you wouldn't have said yes to him - she smirked.

- Uh... Crap... - I groaned.

She's right... I want to go with him... But I don't know if it's a good idea to give in that easily.

But... Going out with him doesn't mean I'm giving in after all!

It only means that... I don't know what it means, but I'm just going to go to find out more about him!

----- TIME SKIP -----

The next evening came fast as I've been getting ready for the meeting and just as I was ready I heard a knock on my door.

- My god...

It was Diego and he literally couldn't speak properly as he saw me.

- Eh?

- Uh... You look uh... Amazing! - he said.

- Thank you - I giggled.

He just stood there for another few seconds before he could speak up again...

- Uh... Are you ready?

- Yes!

- Then let's go! - he said cheerfully and we headed off to dinner.

----- TIME SKIP -----

It's incredible how much of a gentleman Diego is.

If it's not enough from him to open the car door for me first, the as we were going in he also opened the door, pulling the chair out and... Well, yeah. Everything that a gentleman would do.

As we were there we began to talk about everything that came to our mind from our jobs to personal life...

- And what happened to your wife? - I asked - Or... Have you ever been married?

- I have - he replied - But she died a long time ago...

- Ah... I'm sorry... I shouldn't have asked...

- No, it's okay - he smiled - I'd have told you sooner, or later anyway... Just so you know I'm not trying to cheat on my wife, or anything like that...

- I didn't think that - I said as I smiled a bit.

- That's good - he smiled back - I don't want you to think anything bad about me...

- I never did and never would...

----- TIME SKIP -----

Time has been passing by way too fast and out date ended, but he was nice enough to even take me home after dinner...

- Thank you... For coming with me - he said - I really appreciate that...

- I thank you for inviting me... I wasn't expecting you to do that, but I'm glad you did... The evening was amazing... - I replied.

- You're always welcome - he smiled - I might will call you again soon...

- That'd be lovely!

- Alright then!

I kissed him on the cheek.

- Thank you again... - I said after the kiss - I'll see you again soon...

- Sooner than you'd think - he replied one last time before I got out of his car and went in my house.

Funny and cute at the same time how he waited until I got in and only after that he left... He's way too cute...