Chapter 21

The next day I had an interview about my book so I was focusing on that the whole day, but once again I got a text from Diego, saying:

"Good luck to the interview, beautiful! And if you're there will you get me a copy of it too?

I heard it's pretty good so I want to read it as well. And mostly because you wrote it. ;)

Have an amazing day!

Diego"

- How the hell...?!

How the hell did he even knew that I'm going to this interview today?!

Someone keeps telling him about everything and even though I don't know who was it I'm not really mad... Diego can always cheer me up with these messages.

----- TIME SKIP -----

Around half way through the interview I got another text message, but this time it was an unknown number...

"Don't think you can get him that easily! He doesn't like you that much to keep his promises anyway!

You'd better stop hoping and stay alone forever because this is what is good for you!

I'm warning you, bitch! Stay away from him!"

Did this person just called me a bitch?! Why the hell?! And who's this anyway?? And why is he, or she threatening me?!

- Everything's fine?! - asks the riporter that just came back from... I have no idea where from.

- Yes... Yes... Let's continue!

Even though we continued normally... This text message made me slightly upset and confused...

----- TIME SKIP -----

Arriving home surprisingly Leon wasn't alone...

- Diego? - I gasped.

- Hey! - he smiled - I hope you don't mind me visiting now...

- No... No - I smiled - I'm actually happy to see you...

- See? I told you mom will be happy! - said Leon to him then they gave each other a high five.

- You two became close friends while I wasn't here, huh? - I said while looking at them.

- I can say yeah... - Diego replied and soon he followed me to the kitchen - But you really don't mind me coming over...

- Of course not! - I smiled a bit awkwardly.

Diego's POV:

- Of course not! - she says, but something tells me that she's hiding something from me.

I know, we're not close friends for a long time, but I can tell something's bothering her.

- Are you telling me the truth? - I asked her.

- Yes, but why are you asking me so much?

I sighed as I gave her a kiss on her head.

- Because I can see something's wrong, but you refuse to tell me... And I'm worried.

She sighed this time.

- I'm just a little confused and concerned about a message... I got earlier today... - she finally admitted.

- What message? Can you show me?

She showed me the threatening message which as I read through I recognized the style...

Could it be...?

- I think the person was talking about you... Where he, or she said I should keep my distance... - she mumbled.

- It's pretty much about me... - I groaned.

- Do you know who is it?

- I'm not sure... But I guess I know... - I replied then looked over to her and smiled - But don't you dare keep your distance from me, understood?

- Now... Are you threatening me too? - she snapped, now more cheerfully.

- Kind of - I replied then I simply kissed her.

- But you can't come here anymore while the show's still going!

- I know, I know... - I sighed - I just felt like I need to see you... And I came in the right time - I added with a smile as I kissed her one more time before leaving her and Leon for now...