Chapter 25

When we finished eating we went to sit down to the living room and just talked while Diego even get some wine to enjoy the night better.

- Anyway how's Amanda? You didn't tell me anything about her lately - I said as I was indeed curious about how's she.

- Oh, she's doing fine! - Diego replied cheerfully - Being the best one in the college makes her and me really proud!

- That's amazing! - I smiled - You really should be proud of her!

- I am... So proud - he mumbled while he had the biggest smile on his face - But I miss her too...

- She'll visit soon, won't she?

- Yes, she will - he nodded - I'm excited to see her soon!

I just smiled as he said that.

I can pretty me feel how he feels right now... Since I'm a parent too...

- Err... Sorry, I didn't mean to get emotional - he laughed awkwardly.

- It's totally fine - I giggled - I know how it feels to be a proud parent.

- Yeah... - he smiled as he looked at me with the softest and most loving look I've ever seen from him - Sometimes I wonder... If she'd like you as well and as much as I do...

- Well... Soon you might have a chance to speak to her about it - I said as I was trying not to blush.

- True - he smiled as he gently pulled me closer then placed his hand on my cheek and kissed me softly - But whoever doesn't like you is blind... Because you're the most amazing woman I've seen... And I've loved...

- Diego... - I muttered as I couldn't stop smiling.

- I'm telling you the truth - he smiled - I love you... And I'm not gonna let anyone else to have you... Understood?

- Yes, Sir - I joked.

- Good... Now kiss me again - he smirked and I just did how he said and kissed him.

- I love you too - I added while kissing him softly.

----- TIME SKIP -----

A few hours later Diego took me home as well...

- I'm glad you weren't afraid to come to my house - Diego said jokingly.

- Why would I be afraid? - I asked while smirking - You're not a serial killer, or anything.

- Nope, I'm not - he laughed - But still... I'm glad you came and I hope you enjoyed it just as much as I did.

- I enjoyed it... Way more than you think I did - I smiled as I leaned closer to kiss him on the cheek - Thank you so much...

- You deserve the best!

He smiled then instead of letting this night end like this he kissed me on the lips.

- I'm sorry... I just couldn't resist - he said while he was smiling cheekily at me.

- It's okay... - I replied - I was hoping you're gonna do that...

- Good then - he smiled, but then soon we broke apart and while I went into my house he headed home.

When I stepped into my house I found myself in front of a smirking Ivana...

- What are you smirking at me like that for? - I asked her.

- I saw EVERYTHING! - she said - And you thought he isn't even interested in you!

- Okay, I admit... I was wrong - I laughed awkwardly.

- And not so much left until you can be together!

- I know... - I mumbled as by the thought of being with Diego made me blush and so happy...