Chapter 16

Surprisingly Diego kept his promise and he had been keeping contact with me on every ways that he possibly could do it.

He sent me messages, also we were talking with text messages and on phone calls and I just can't describe how much I enjoy it.

It feels like I'm a teen again with a secret relationship with a guy that my parents don't like...

It's exciting and interesting to have someone like Diego to deal with not meeting at all, but still talking to each other like we're in a relationship.

Okay... We're meeting sometimes when we're in the studio, practising our parts of the show, but we can't be together and talk how we want to.

At some point Liorni came up to me about the same news that was going on not so long ago about me and Diego...

- Didn't you see his interview and what he said?! - I snapped.

- I did, but I want to hear it from you!

- What do you want to hear from me? That me and Diego don't have anything to do with each other? Then there you go! You heard it!

- Yes... - he mumbled - Be careful and try not to be seen with him again this way while the show's still going...

- Okay, okay! Easy now... - I groaned frustratedly as I went to sit down to my place.

As soon as I was sitting down I saw Victoria Pession talking to Diego about something... But I didn't hear anything of that conversation... Unfortunately...

What the hell are they talking about?

Ugh... This makes me so angry!

----- TIME SKIP -----

That night we talked on phone so I decided to ask him about it...

- What were you and Pession talking about? - I asked him almost immediately as soon as I had the chance.

- Huh? Well, well... Aren't you jealous? - he asked on a cheeky tone.

- What?! No! Uh... No...

- No, huh?

- Okay... I was jealous!

- You still are!

- Okay! I am! Happy now??

- Yes - he laughed - But if you really want to know... We're going to have a performance in the show... She needed a partner and she chose me.

- I see... - I groaned.

- Yes... Do you have any problem with that?

- No... Not at all...

- I hope so.... This is only going to happen once... The next performance that I'll do with someone else is going to be you - he said and I began to blush immediately.

- God! Stop it already!

- I'm not gonna stop because this is a plan!

- A plan?

- Yes!

- Wait... Are you planning to dance with me?!

- Dance! Or sing... Or both!

- What?!

- Yes... And I'm not gonna accept a no as an answer!

- Okay... I guess - I laughed awkwardly - But don't wait too much from me because I can't sing.

- I wouldn't say that.

- Why?

- Once I heard you in singing...

- When?!

- Once when I was visiting you and you were in the bathroom.

- What?! Dear god!

- Guess what? I think you're blushing again!

- How did you know?! - I groaned.

- I know you...

- Yeah, sure...

- Yes - he laughed again - So be ready and I'll talk to you later! - he said and after that we hung up...