Chapter 18

After telling Fabio about my plans I decided to start work on it as soon as possible.

I don't know how am I gonna get through Nebahat's manager at the first place, but I need to try!

I know... This is a family thing, but I like Diego... No... I love him! And I want to make him happy if I can!

So I'll try to get his aunt here so she can see Diego in the show!

----- TIME SKIP -----

I soon got the chance to talk to the manager that gave the phone to...

- Hello?

- Nebahat? - I gasped.

- Yes. Who are you exactly and why did you want to talk to me? - she asked and her voice was rather confused right now.

- I uh... I'm pretty close to a man, called Diego Ramos...

As soon as I mentioned his name I heard her gasping loudly in the phone.

- What is it with him?

I now started explaining everything I could, including the interview, where he as talking about her.

- I see... - she mumbled - I admit... I also want to see him, but when?

- Well... If you don't have any important thing to do on the weekend then uh...

- Are you trying to offer me to go there to the show? - she asked.

- What? Uh... Well, yes... If you want to, of course!

- Okay. Good plan! I'll get there on Friday!

- Oh! Yes! Okay!

- I'll see you there!

- Yes... Yes!

Wow... That was easier than I thought!

----- TIME SKIP -----

And as she told me she indeed came just in time.

- So you're Selvaggia Lucarelli - she said as we shook hands.

- Uh, yes! It's really nice to finally meet you! - I replied.

- Same here. And as you told me I didn't talk to Diego since we did.

- Okay, good! Now if you're ready I'll show you the studio and everything there!

- Okay, let's go!

----- TIME SKIP -----

Later as we arrived to the studio I looked around to make sure that Diego isn't around and I took Nebahat inside.

- So this is where he's staking... - she sighed - God, I can't wait to see him and talk to him face to face again...

I just smiled as she said that.

And as I was about to lead her around a little more I suddenly heard Diego's voice so I took her to my dressing room and I was about to go inside too, but he noticed me.

- Hey!

His voice made me jumped and I quickly closed the door.

- Hey! Uh... What's up? - I asked him awkwardly.

- Nothing much. I just arrived with Jen to practise. How about you, beautiful?

- S-Shut up! - I groaned - Someone can hear you!

- I don't mind if they do - he smiled - All I need is you to hear me... I don't care about others.

- Diego... Shouldn't you be going now?

- Are you trying to get rid of me?

- Eh? Uh... You know exactly why!

- I know, I know - he laughed then he kissed me on the cheek - Then I'll see you later... Or talk to you later - he winked then he walked away.

I sighed deeply and right at the same time Nebahat came out of the room behind me...

- What was that? - she asked.

- Uh... Nothing... - I muttered.

- Yeah, of course - she smiled - Well... How about we go and get something to eat for now? And plan out the rest of the things?

- Okay... Sounds lovely - I nodded awkwardly as we headed out of the studio...