Chapter 23

Diego's POV:

Day by day I just love this woman more and more.

Whenever I see her in any interview I get so happy and keep smiling while people are looking weirdly at me, but I don't care.

Her beauty, her smile, her speeches... Everything just make me fall in love with her more and more that it's ridiculous.

This might sound weird, but I'm even "stalking" her on social media... Atleast wherever I can... And seeing her with her son makes me even more happier.

I can see how much they love each other and since I've been working as a comedian and in Violetta I've been meeting with young fans between 6 and 15 mostly so seeing Selvaggia being so good with her son makes me so happy.

I just want to be around her all the time, but unfortunately I couldn't yet.

For now I'm only admiring her from far away...

I need to stay strong... I'll get her anyway.

----- TIME SKIP -----

It's time to get to the studio to do one more practise before the show today and when I was getting ready I got a text message from Selvaggia which immediately.

"Hey, handsome

Today is the day of the show!

Good luck and be amazing as usual.

Love, Selvaggia"

- Sweet goddess... - I sighed deeply - I love her so much!

I'm serious. This has been going on since the show's going and I feel so good all the time when I'm texting her, or when she texts me.

"Hey, beautiful

Thank you so much! Getting these messages give me straight for the show...

I'll do my best to win this for you.

I love you so much.

Diego"

This should do... As this is another moment when I can't find the perfect words to send to her.

But seems like it was good...

"You're such a cutie, you know that?

You'll be amazing as usual.

Thank you... And I love you too so much."

God... It's time for me to go before I'm dying here from cuteness.

----- TIME SKIP -----

Arriving to the studio I bumped into Victoria, the one judge that I need to dance with tonight and soon we headed to practise our performance.

A few minutes when we were already into it I saw Selvaggia arriving too and didn't seem too happy about seeing us, but she didn't seem that angry either.

- I have a fiance that I love - suddenly Victoria said - And I've told that to her too.

- Huh?

- I saw you seemed upset. But you don't need to as we talked about this with her and she isn't going to be mad, or anything.

- Uh...

- And yes, I know pretty much everything about you two.

- Oh god...

- It's okay - she laughed - I'm not telling anyone.

- Thank you... - I mumbled awkwardly.

- Now... Let's get back to work!

Oh, god... My face is this obvious?

But if they indeed talked about this then there won't be any problem.