Chapter 20

The conversation I had with Diego last night made me so happy that I barely could sleep, but I didn't mind... I didn't mind because this was from happiness... Happiness because he made me happy...

I can't help being so happy for having him and I'll be even happier to see Diego happy for his aunt to be here!

Anyway... I shall focus on the show for now.

----- TIME SKIP -----

Finally! Tonight is the night!

The show's already going and all I can do is to wait for Diego's turn because then Nebahat's turn to surprise him.

I'm so excited!

God, Selvaggia! Stay calm!

Finally! It's his time to come!

----- TIME SKIP -----

- Amazing! Amazing! - said Milly while soon all the judges were about to say their opinions.

When it was my time and I finished...

- Also... Before we finish check to your side, towards the audience - I said with a smile - Look, who came to see you!

He first looked confused at me then he looked to the side and he immediately noticed his aunt sitting there and smiling happily and going there to hug her.

- Neba... Oh My god! Why didn't you tell me you're coming?! - he asked her while hugging her happily.

- I wanted to surprise you, boy! - she replied while returning the hug - And seems like it worked pretty well!

- It did! - he laughed - It did... Thank you...

- Don't thank me! Thank Miss Lucarelli for calling me over here! - she said as she looked over to me from the corner of her eyes.

Diego first froze in place, but then he looked over to me and gave me a smile that made me blush immediately.

He's so cute... And I'm happy to see him so happy like this...

----- TIME SKIP -----

Later that night I saw him and Nebahat leaving the studio together which made me really happy to see and as I arrived home I got a text from him:

"Thank you! You have no idea how happy you just made me tonight!

I'll give you something back for that later... But for now you need to be satisfied with me telling you how much I love you.

My everything... I'm going to make you my girlfriend... And will love you and care about you forever...

I love you so much, Selvaggia Lucarelli.... Never forget that!"

Just as I said... He's so cute adorable... And I love him so much too...

----- TIME SKIP -----

A few days later one night I just arrived home when someone tapped my shoulder from behind, making me jump.

Guess who was it?

Yes, it was Diego.

- Jesus Christ, Diego! - I snapped - You scared me!

- My bad - he smirked then without even waiting he just kissed me - I've owed you with this for calling Neba here for me!

- Ah! So she did tell you everything... - I muttered while blushed deeply.

- Yes, she did - he smiled - Thank you... Really...

- No need to thank me damnit! - I laughed - I love you and I wanted to make you happy!

Oh, shit!

He smiled immediately as I said that.

- I love you too - he said - But now I'm leaving... Be a good girl - he winked then he quickly left...