Chapter 26

Unfortunately for the next week I had to a trip to France because of a book signing so I'm going to be able to meet Diego until Saturday which made me sad, but after telling him about it as well I calmed down...

"Don't worry, beautiful! I'll be here, waiting for you to come back!

And of course working on the choreography for the next show.

But you focus on your work then hurry back!

Love, Diego"

See? After a text like this how am I supposed to be sad?

So I decided to fully focus on my job and finish as soon as I possible can...

But probably won't be able to finish earlier so...

----- TIME SKIP -----

But as I thought I'm gonna go alone, I was pretty much wrong...

- Laerte?

- Hey! - he smiled as he came up to me at the airport - Seems like we're going together!

- What? Why?

- I have some things to do at the book signing as well! Actually I'm going to be helping you out!

- What? You're not even working there... - I groaned.

I just really didn't want to go with him there...

- Maybe... But you need to bear with me for 3 days - he said - After that don't worry... You're not going to see me anymore.

I didn't say anything to this, I just sat there with him, waiting for the plane and when it was time we flew off to France.

----- TIME SKIP -----

Arriving there we also had to go to the same hotel, but luckily on a different floor so I could go upstairs alone... Well, half way.

- Wait a moment! - said Laerte as he grabbed my a before I could continue my way upstairs.

- What do you want? - I asked.

- Why do you want to avoid me so much? - he asked - Do you have any problem with me?

- Eh... No... I'm just feeling a bit tired now... That's all.

- I know you're lying.

- Whatever. Not like if you have anything to do with me so just finish this job as soon as possible and then leave each other alone.

- Are you mad because of Annalise?

- What do you want with this?! She was the one trying to flirt with Diego!

- What??

Oh, crap! I didn't mean to say it out loud.

- Nothing - I groaned - Talk to your wife about this - I said as I quickly headed off before he gets back to his sense.

----- TIME SKIP -----

I'm finally in my room!

Luckily Laerte didn't follow me and as soon as I sat down my phone began to ring.

It was Diego.

- Hey, beautiful. Did you arrive safety? - he asked.

- Yes, I did - I replied - And you have no idea how happy you made me just now with your call...

- I'm glad to hear that - he said - But I'm even happier to hear your voice again...

I smiled.

- You're amazing... - I sighed and after that we talked for like 3 hours, but as it was already starting to get late after our conversation finished I took a shower and soon went to bed with a smile on my face....