Chapter 33

Selvaggia's POV:

Around in the middle of the week I found out that Diego's going to be against Clari in the final show's first part.

I'm curious about what's going to happen because so far this didn't happen and both of them are doing amazingly as well.

And by now I'm not sure if Diego will win, or not because the best couples got into the final.

Well... Mostly.

I personally don't like Emanuele at all, but whatever...

----- TIME SKIP -----

Once again when I was heading to the studio I bumped into Laerte and I honestly didn't want to talk to him, but soon it came out he only wanted to talk to me about spending the weekend with Leon which I agreed to immediately.

- Okay... Then I'll see you on Sunday - he said - And one more thing...

- What is it?

- I'm sorry for the last time - he sighed - I didn't mean to upset you... I just had this weird thought of trying to get you back when it's obvious that I'm never going to be able to do that...

- Huh?

He sighed again then smiled a bit.

- Diego is a good guy... You can trust him.

I was even more confused than I was before.

I had no idea why is he like this, but before I could ask anything from him Liorni arrived too so Laerte simply left.

----- TIME SKIP -----

While the practising was going I suddenly got an idea and texted Diego that I need to talk to him.

And a few minues later I felt a hand on my shoulder...

- I'm here.

It was Diego.

- What's up? Something's wrong? - he asked.

- No, no... But have you talked to Laerte? - I asked him.

- I did - he replied immediately - Why? Did he do something again?

- No! Uh... Actually we just met before I arrived here and he apologised for what he said the last time... And that's why I thought it was you, who said something to him.

- I did... But nothing bad. Just simply told him to not to be a dickhead - he smiled - Seems like it worked.

- It did work... - I smiled back - I really don't know what did you say to him exactly, but it made him calm down.

- That's good to hear... Then he'll leave us alone.

- Hey! Quiet! - I giggled while he pulled me into his arms.

- Okay... Until this Saturday - he winked then he kissed my head and went back to work.

I don't know why, but I feel like Diego's planning something... I wonder what exactly...

But whatever... It's his thing for now...