Chapter 15

On Wednesday I had to go and do my radio show so I went to the studio where I met my excited partner, Fabio.

- Hey, what's up? Why are you so excited? - I asked him.

- I've seen and heard some interesting news that you should see! - he replied as he showed me a newspaper with me on the front page.

- What?!

"Selvaggia Lucarelli and her new admirer at the gym! They seem to be having fun!"

- What the hell?! When did this happen?! I didn't even see that! - I snapped.

- They're pretty sneaky! - said Fabio - But you know they won't leave you alone with this...

- Did they actually recognize Diego too??

- He hasn't been mentioned by name... But maybe they reognized him.

- Good god...

- Do you two have something together?

- Uh...

- Selvaggia... You know you can trust me - he smiled.

- Eh... I still can't say anything for sure - I sighed - This is why I hope Diego also won't say anything for them yet...

- He's smart enough to find a good answer for them.

- He is...

----- TIME SKIP -----

And a few days later I actually got to see an interview on TV from him...

- You have been noticed with one of the jury members from Notti Sul Ghiaccio at the gym! - said the riporter to him.

- Yes. And? We just met there and we decided to work together - Diego replied calmly.

- But have seemed to be way too close!

- I'm just that type of person that likes to be so uh... Direct... With people, you know - he said - And besides... I have a girlfriend.

Even though I know this is not true it made me a little frustrated.

- Well... Thank you for answering - said the riporter awkwardly.

He probably wanted to hear something competely different.... And he can still make it sound different so... I don't know...

- You're always welcome - Diego winked.

This made me giggle.

----- TIME SKIP -----

A few hours later I got a text message from Diego:

"Hope you didn't believe what I said there because it's not true.

Well... It's kinda true... But you need to decide."

Wait... Does he mean me?!

After some seconds of thinking I replied:

"You might have a girlfriend, but not yet.

If you want to have one show me you really want one."

The reply came almost immediately:

"What do I have to do to show you I want and I care? I'd do anything."

My reply:

"You need to show me you care... At any way you want to. I'm not going to give you any advice."

Him: "You're hard to satisfie, huh?"

Me: "Not harder than any other woman."

Him: "Oh really?

Me: "Maybe, maybe not. But I told you that I'm not an easy type."

Him: "Yes, you did. And I told you that I'm not gonna give up!"

Me: "Well, I'm not the one complaining."

Him: "Don't worry! No more complaining from now on, but working hard to get you! ;)"

Me: "Good boy. I was hoping you're gonna say that..."

Him: "Then be ready! I'll be there with you at any way I can possibly be."

- Idiot... - I smiled to myself as I went to work now after this text conversation with a huge smile on my face.