Chapter 9

Diego just kissed me under the rain...

You know... This sounds like a part of a fairy tail, but this is the real world and this is happening to me right now!

He kissed me and I just couldn't resist to him.

So I kissed him back...

- I'd say I'm sorry... Or I didn't want to do it... But I'd lie - he said as we broke apart.

- You better telling me the truth... - I replied - Because I'm not gonna be nice if you're lying...

- Well... If you want to hear the truth... Then I must tell you... That you kiss amazingly... - he said while smirking cheekily at me.

- Well, thank you... - I smirked back - I'm glad you enjoyed it...

- Can I get more?

- So you want more already...

- Yes... Is that a problem?

- Not really - I giggled as I kissed him this time.

I felt so excited... So happy... And I wanted more from him...

- I'm helpless... I fell in love with you, Selvaggia Lucarelli and I'm not going to deny it anymore... - he said firmly - And I just hope you feel the same way as me - he added as he placed my hand on his chest so I could feel his heart beating so fast.

Just like mine...

- I knew it... I knew from the first moment we met... I felt something from the first moment, but I was way too scared to admit it... Because I...

- Because you thought I'd be just as much of an asshole as Laerte... - he said - But no... If you trust me... If you give me your love... I'll give you the same kind of love... No... I'll give you more... I'll make you fall madly in love with me... - he said with a cheeky smirk at the last part.

- Show me what you have... Show me you really love me... And I'll know... That you really mean every word you say...

- Then I guess I'll have a lot to do! - he smiled.

- Yes, you will...

- Now... How about we go back inside? And then think about the rest we need to do?

- Okay, sounds good - I laughed and with that he pulled me back inside the house and as soon as we were inside he kissed me again - My god! - I giggled.

- I love you... - he whispered softly while he pulled me into his strong arms.

- I love you too... - I whispered back.

Maybe you'd say it's way too early to say it already... And you're right! But I feel like I don't need to fear anything... Because he isn't going to play with my feelings.

Well, hopefully...