Chapter 14

Oh My God!

Last night was sooo amazing!

Unfortunately Diego had to leave right after our fun finished since we can't be seen together... But like... Dear God!

He's so passionate... I just love it!

I hope we'll officially get together after the show finishes... As I can barely keep myself away from him now...

- My god... - I sighed deeply.

At this moment I got a text from Diego:

"Last night was amazing!

Thank you for not sending me away and being passionate with me.

You have an amazing body! I hope you won't get yourself to anyone else, but me...

Anyway...

I love you... So much... Don't forget that, even if we don't meet any more time this week.

Diego"

- Sweet Jesus! - I groaned as I blushed deep red - Damn sweet he is...

After that I decided to get changed and make some breakfast for me and Leon and while he stayed home with my friend, Ivana I left the house for a little workout.

Yes. I like to go and workout. It can take my mind off of things and makes me feel like I'm completely different person.

----- TIME SKIP -----

When I was there and already working out I've been so deep in thoughts I didn't even realized someone came next to me, until I felt a soft kiss on my forehead.

- Huh? - I gasped.

- Finally!

I looked up to see Diego smiling down at me, only inches away from my face.

- Diego! - I snapped - We're in public!

- Don't worry... Barely anyone saw it - he smirked then sat down beside me - I'm surprised to see you here by the way...

- Why? Only men can workout? - I asked him, hitting his arm playfully.

- I didn't say that! - he laughed - But I didn't expect to see you here, that's all.

- Well... I'm here. I like to come around to workout... It also relaxes me.

- Sounds lovely - he smirked - Then how about we continue together?

- Okay... That'd be amazing!

He nodded and soon we continued working out together.

----- TIME SKIP -----

3 hours passed by with non-stop working out and it was way more fun than when I do it alone and even though every part of my body hurts... It's that type of pain that I like...

No, I'm not masoist. I just like working out with someone. That's all.

- Thank you for joining me! - I said to Diego when we met up again after changing back to normal clothes - It was honestly way better than doing it alone!

- I'm glad I was a good company to you! - he smiled - Thank you for having me!

- You're always welcome! - I laughed - Anytime!

- How about next Sunday? I'll probably work with Jennifer on the new choreography the whole week that I won't have any more energy to do anything more - he said.

- Okay, sounds good! - I nodded then I quickly kissed him on the cheek - I can't wait to do this again together...

- Either can I - he winked then we both headed off.