Chapter 12

The next two month went by with me and Diego barely meeting unfortunately, but both of us were working hard.

I got to see him atleast 3 times a week for a dinner, or something, but it felt way too short time to be together... But this is going to be a good time to see how determined he is to get me.

It sounds way too selfish, but I can't help it as I fell in love with him... But I'm also a bit unsure about things... And about him... As I don't know him good enough, but I'll see about that.

----- TIME SKIP -----

Tomorrow is the day of the first show and I feel a bit excited about it!

I'm curious to see all the couples and how they managed to learn enough to get into this competition. And of course... I'm curious about how Diego will do in this.

His partner is Jennifer Westler and I don't like her.

I mean...

Okay, I do not like her, but I won't need to watch her, but Diego mostly so it's okay...

Before we started I got a text message from Diego which immediately made me smiled:

"Good luck, beautiful! I know you aren't the one that needs luck the most, but I can't want to see you out there!"

He's such a weirdo, but I like him!

I also have the ring on that he gave me... I hope he isn't upset about me not trusting him enough.

I shouldn't be worrying about him now, but I just can't help it! He's way too cute to me to not to be worried about him.

----- TIME SKIP -----

We're now sitting at the jury's table and watching the performances.

I'm curious about when will he come... But I should keep myself back as I'm way too excited for everything right now!

- The next couple is... Clara Alonso and Marco Garavaglia!

Wait... Did she just say Clara Alonso?!

This is getting more and more frustrating to me now, ugh!

I've looked up and I found out that Clara Alonso was Diego's colleague for 3 years in the TV series they have been filming together and since they were playing hopeless lovers they got pretty close easily.

I know, I know... Clara has a boyfriend anyway, but how the hell am I supposed to not to worry?!

Ah... Nevermind. I might as well just gonna try and ignore this for now...

----- TIME SKIP -----

After their performance went down I tried to act normal when I had to speak...

I did it okay, I think... Depends on how would you call me talking about how great music Marco chose to the performance...

- And the next couple is... Diego Ramos and Jennifer Westler!

Finally!

Just before their performance started I got another text message from Diego:

"Wish me luck, beautiful! I'll need that..."

I replied immediately and carefully so no one will see it:

"Good luck, handsome! But you won't need that."

After putting my phone away and looked up I met Liorni's eyes...

- What? - I groaned.

- Nothing - he replied - You were smiling so much just a moment ago that I got curious.

- Nothing's going on so don't worry!

- Okay... - he mumbled as ge turned back to towards the stage...