cast list / face claims

《》AN thank you to some of my best friends (georgia, freddie, lj and emily) who have let me use there ocs for my story.《》

▪︎¤▪︎¤▪︎¤▪︎¤▪︎¤▪︎¤▪︎¤▪︎¤▪︎¤▪︎¤▪︎¤▪︎¤▪︎¤▪︎¤▪︎¤▪︎¤▪︎¤▪︎¤▪︎¤▪︎¤▪︎¤▪︎¤▪︎¤▪︎¤▪︎¤▪︎¤▪︎¤▪︎¤▪︎¤▪︎¤▪︎¤▪︎¤▪︎

Although this story is going to be focusing on all of the characters and there journy through hogwarts. The main characters are moxxi and atlas so they will have a bit more content then the others

▪︎¤▪︎¤▪︎¤▪︎¤▪︎¤▪︎¤▪︎¤▪︎¤▪︎¤▪︎¤▪︎¤▪︎¤▪︎¤▪︎¤▪︎¤▪︎¤▪︎¤▪︎¤▪︎¤▪︎¤▪︎¤▪︎¤▪︎¤▪︎¤▪︎¤▪︎¤▪︎¤▪︎¤▪︎¤▪︎¤▪︎¤▪︎¤▪︎

Estella potter(slytherin)
Half-blood
" touch her like that again. No scratch that look at her one more time and I will crucio you so hard you'll be wishing you were never born" (year 6)

 No scratch that look at her one more time and I will crucio you so hard you'll be wishing you were never born" (year 6)

Twin sister to Harry potter.
Lives with snape who is her godfather
Whilst harry got a dumbass scar from voldermort estella had her hair transformed to snow white.she is very artistic and has an amazing singing voice however she prefers playing the drums. She is confident, fearless, crazy and sarcastic as fuck. She is best friends with moxxi,Darcy and Luciana. She plays quidditch and is a chaser (but that's year 3)

love interest- mattheo riddle

...............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Luciana heart(hufflepuff)
Muggle born
"yeah well I may be a mud blud but at least my dick is bigger then your 3 incher" (year 5)

Luciana heart(hufflepuff)Muggle born"yeah well I may be a mud blud but at least my dick is bigger then your 3 incher" (year 5)