he is a wizard too

"Throughout the ages, the descendants of Gryffindor, Slytherin, Hufflepuff, and Ravenclaw have reigned over the enchanting realm of wizards. Our esteemed family was overjoyed when five precious little ones, two delightful baby girls and three handsome baby boys, joined our lineage. However, from the moment you were born, a powerful wizard named Voldemort became aware of your existence, putting your lives in grave danger. To safeguard all five of you, we made the difficult decision to change our names and conceal your true powers from everyone, including ourselves. Until the day you received your letters, we chose to erase our memories of the founders and replace them with false ones. We left our ancestral homes behind and settled in the town of Surrey, living ordinary lives as muggles. My dear ones, muggles are ordinary, non-magical beings."

Like a verbal explosion, Mrs. Gryffindor's mouth couldn't contain the rush of words that poured out.

"For ages, there has been a whisper in the air about your extraordinary abilities. Tales of your special powers have been passed down through generations. However, the nefarious Dark Lord has caught wind of these rumors and desires these powers for his own sinister purposes. The nature of these powers remains a mystery, much like their existence itself. To ensure your safety, we had to relocate you, just in case. The Dark Lord is relentless in his pursuit and will stop at nothing to obtain what he desires. As long as he knew you were alive, your lives were constantly at risk."

As the children watched in awe, Mr. Slytherin carried on, causing their eyes to widen in amazement.

"On that unforgettable evening 11 years ago, we erased our memories and yours, vanishing into thin air. We left behind the enchanting realm of wizards, seeking refuge in this unknown place."

"Any questions??"

The five youngsters sat there in complete astonishment, their jaws dropping and their hearts pounding so loudly they could hear it in their ears. None of them could fathom the astonishing revelation that had just escaped their parents' lips. It was beyond their wildest dreams to imagine that they were actually gifted wizards and witches, possessing incredible magical abilities without the use of wands. What's more, they soon learned that a menacing dark Lord was relentlessly hunting them, seeking to end their lives. It was a day none of them had expected to unfold, forever changing their destinies.

"Oh and one more thing.You know harry potter from down the road? Yeah he is a wizard too."

"Wait"
"What"
"Harry"
"Potter"
"Wizard"

Amidst the joyful smiles exchanged by their parents, the five heirs excitedly clamored for attention, their voices overlapping in a cacophony of excitement. As their parents skillfully wove the enchanting tale of Harry Potter, the boy who lived, vivid images began to take shape in the children's minds.

《》《》《》《》《》《》《》

𝕳𝖔𝖌𝖜𝖆𝖗𝖙𝖘 𝖘𝖈𝖍𝖔𝖔𝖑 𝖔𝖋 𝖜𝖎𝖙𝖈𝖍𝖈𝖗𝖆𝖋𝖙 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖜𝖎𝖟𝖆𝖗𝖉𝖗𝖞

𝕳𝖊𝖆𝖉𝖒𝖆𝖘𝖙𝖊𝖗: 𝖆𝖑𝖇𝖚𝖘 𝖉𝖚𝖒𝖇𝖑𝖊𝖉𝖔𝖗𝖊
(𝕺𝖗𝖉𝖊𝖗 𝖔𝖋 𝖒𝖊𝖗𝖑𝖎𝖓, 𝖋𝖎𝖗𝖘𝖙 𝖈𝖑𝖆𝖘𝖘 , 𝖌𝖗𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖘𝖔𝖗𝖈., 𝖈𝖍𝖋. 𝖂𝖆𝖗𝖑𝖔𝖈𝖐, 𝖘𝖚𝖕𝖗𝖊𝖒𝖊 𝖒𝖚𝖌𝖜𝖚𝖒𝖕, 𝖎𝖓𝖙𝖊𝖗𝖓𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓𝖆𝖑 𝖈𝖔𝖓𝖋𝖊𝖉. 𝖔𝖋 𝖜𝖎𝖟𝖆𝖗𝖉𝖘)

𝕯𝖊𝖆𝖗 𝖒𝖗 𝖕𝖔𝖙𝖙𝖊𝖗,
𝖂𝖊 𝖆𝖗𝖊 𝖕𝖑𝖊𝖆𝖘𝖊𝖉 𝖙𝖔 𝖎𝖓𝖋𝖔𝖗𝖒 𝖞𝖔𝖚 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝖞𝖔𝖚 𝖍𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝖆 𝖕𝖑𝖆𝖈𝖊 𝖆𝖙 𝖍𝖔𝖌𝖜𝖆𝖗𝖙𝖘 𝖘𝖈𝖍𝖔𝖔𝖑 𝖋𝖔𝖗 𝖜𝖎𝖙𝖈𝖍𝖈𝖗𝖆𝖋𝖙 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖜𝖎𝖟𝖆𝖗𝖉𝖗𝖞. 𝕻𝖑𝖊𝖆𝖘𝖊 𝖋𝖎𝖓𝖉 𝖊𝖓𝖈𝖑𝖔𝖘𝖊𝖉 𝖆 𝖑𝖎𝖘𝖙 𝖎𝖋 𝖆𝖑𝖑𝖓𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖓𝖊𝖈𝖊𝖘𝖘𝖆𝖗𝖞 𝖇𝖔𝖔𝖐𝖘 𝖆𝖒𝖉 𝖊𝖖𝖚𝖎𝖊𝖒𝖞 𝖓𝖊𝖊𝖉𝖊𝖉. 𝕿𝖊𝖗𝖒 𝖇𝖊𝖌𝖎𝖓𝖘 𝖔𝖓 𝖘𝖊𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖒𝖇𝖊𝖗 1𝖘𝖙. 𝖂𝖊 𝖆𝖜𝖆𝖎𝖙 𝖞𝖔𝖚𝖗 𝖔𝖜𝖑 𝖇𝖞 𝖓𝖔 𝖑𝖆𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖓𝖇𝖙𝖍𝖊 31𝖘𝖙 𝖔𝖋 𝖏𝖚𝖑𝖞.

𝖄𝖔𝖚𝖗𝖘 𝖘𝖎𝖓𝖈𝖊𝖗𝖊𝖑𝖞
𝕸𝖎𝖓𝖊𝖗𝖛𝖆 𝖒𝖈𝖌𝖔𝖓𝖆𝖌𝖆𝖑𝖑
𝕯𝖊𝖕𝖚𝖙𝖞 𝖍𝖊𝖆𝖉𝖒𝖎𝖘𝖙𝖗𝖊𝖘𝖘

《》《》《》《》《》《》《》

𝖀𝖓𝖎𝖋𝖔𝖗𝖒
𝕱𝖎𝖗𝖘𝖙 𝖞𝖊𝖆𝖗 𝖘𝖙𝖚𝖉𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖘 𝖜𝖎𝖑𝖑 𝖗𝖊𝖖𝖚𝖎𝖗𝖊
1. 𝕿𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖊 𝖘𝖊𝖙𝖘 𝖔𝖋 𝖕𝖑𝖆𝖎𝖓 𝖜𝖔𝖗𝖐 𝖗𝖔𝖇𝖊𝖘 (𝖇𝖑𝖆𝖈𝖐)
2.𝖔𝖓𝖊 𝖕𝖑𝖆𝖎𝖓 𝖕𝖔𝖎𝖓𝖙𝖊𝖉 𝖍𝖆𝖙 (𝖇𝖑𝖆𝖈𝖐) 𝖋𝖔𝖗 𝖉𝖆𝖞 𝖜𝖊𝖆𝖗
3.𝖔𝖓𝖊 𝖕𝖆𝖎𝖗 𝖔𝖋 𝖕𝖗𝖔𝖙𝖊𝖈𝖙𝖎𝖛𝖊 𝖌𝖑𝖔𝖛𝖊𝖘(𝖉𝖗𝖆𝖌𝖔𝖓 𝖍𝖎𝖉𝖊 𝖔𝖗 𝖘𝖎𝖒𝖎𝖑𝖆𝖗)
4.𝖔𝖓𝖊 𝖜𝖎𝖓𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖈𝖑𝖔𝖆𝖐 (𝖇𝖑𝖆𝖈𝖐,𝖘𝖎𝖑𝖛𝖊𝖗 𝖋𝖆𝖘𝖙𝖊𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖌𝖘)
𝕻𝖑𝖊𝖆𝖘𝖊 𝖓𝖔𝖙𝖊 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝖆𝖑𝖑 𝖕𝖚𝖕𝖎𝖑𝖘' 𝖈𝖑𝖔𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖘 𝖘𝖍𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝖈𝖆𝖗𝖗𝖞 𝖓𝖆𝖒𝖊 𝖑𝖔𝖌𝖔𝖘.

《》《》《》《》《》《》《》

𝕾𝖊𝖙 𝖇𝖔𝖔𝖐𝖘
𝕬𝖑𝖑 𝖘𝖙𝖚𝖉𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖘 𝖘𝖍𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝖍𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝖆 𝖈𝖔𝖕𝖞 𝖔𝖋 𝖊𝖆𝖈𝖍 𝖔𝖋 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖋𝖔𝖑𝖑𝖔𝖜𝖎𝖓𝖌:
𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝖘𝖙𝖆𝖓𝖉𝖆𝖗𝖉 𝖇𝖔𝖔𝖐 𝖔𝖋 𝖘𝖕𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖘(𝖌𝖗𝖆𝖉𝖊 1) 𝖇𝖞 𝖒𝖎𝖗𝖆𝖓𝖉𝖆 𝖌𝖔𝖘𝖍𝖆𝖜𝖐
𝕬 𝖍𝖎𝖘𝖙𝖔𝖗𝖞 𝖔𝖋 𝖒𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖝 𝖇𝖞 𝖇𝖆𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖑𝖉𝖆 𝖇𝖆𝖌𝖘𝖍𝖔𝖙
𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈𝖆𝖑 𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖔𝖗𝖞 𝖇𝖞 𝖆𝖉𝖆𝖑𝖇𝖊𝖗𝖙 𝖜𝖆𝖋𝖋𝖑𝖎𝖓𝖌
𝕬 𝖇𝖊𝖌𝖎𝖓𝖓𝖊𝖗𝖘' 𝖌𝖚𝖎𝖉𝖊 𝖙𝖔 𝖙𝖗𝖆𝖓𝖘𝖋𝖎𝖌𝖚𝖗𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓 𝖇𝖞 𝖊𝖒𝖊𝖗𝖎𝖈 𝖘𝖜𝖎𝖙𝖈𝖍
𝕺𝖓𝖊 𝖙𝖍𝖔𝖚𝖘𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖒𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈𝖆𝖑 𝖍𝖊𝖗𝖇𝖘 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖋𝖚𝖓𝖌𝖎 𝖇𝖞 𝖕𝖍𝖞𝖑𝖑𝖎𝖉𝖆 𝖘𝖕𝖔𝖗𝖊
𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈𝖆𝖑 𝖉𝖗𝖆𝖋𝖙𝖘 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖕𝖔𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓𝖘 𝖇𝖞 𝖆𝖗𝖆𝖊𝖓𝖎𝖚𝖘 𝖏𝖎𝖌𝖌𝖊𝖗
𝕱𝖆𝖓𝖙𝖆𝖘𝖙𝖎𝖈 𝖇𝖊𝖆𝖘𝖙𝖘 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖜𝖍𝖊𝖗𝖊 𝖙𝖔 𝖋𝖎𝖓𝖉 𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖒 𝖇𝖞 𝖓𝖊𝖜𝖙 𝖘𝖈𝖆𝖒𝖆𝖒𝖉𝖊𝖗
𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝖉𝖆𝖗𝖐 𝖋𝖔𝖗𝖈𝖊𝖘: 𝖆 𝖌𝖚𝖎𝖉𝖊 𝖙𝖔 𝖘𝖊𝖑𝖋 𝖕𝖗𝖔𝖙𝖊𝖈𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓 𝖇𝖞 𝖖𝖚𝖎𝖓𝖙𝖊𝖓 𝖙𝖗𝖎𝖒𝖇𝖑𝖊

《》《》《》《》《》《》《》

𝕺𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖗 𝖖𝖚𝖎𝖕𝖒𝖊𝖓𝖙 𝖘𝖍𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝖎𝖓𝖈𝖑𝖚𝖉𝖊:
𝕺𝖓𝖊 𝖜𝖆𝖓𝖉
𝕺𝖓𝖊 𝖈𝖆𝖚𝖑𝖉𝖗𝖊𝖓(𝖕𝖊𝖜𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖘𝖙𝖆𝖓𝖉𝖊𝖗𝖊𝖉 𝖘𝖎𝖟𝖊 2)
𝕺𝖓𝖊 𝖘𝖊𝖙 𝖌𝖑𝖆𝖘𝖘 𝖔𝖗 𝖈𝖗𝖞𝖘𝖙𝖆𝖑 𝖕𝖍𝖎𝖆𝖑𝖘
𝕺𝖓𝖊 𝖙𝖊𝖑𝖊𝖘𝖈𝖔𝖕𝖊
𝕺𝖓𝖊 𝖘𝖊𝖙 𝖇𝖗𝖆𝖘𝖘 𝖘𝖈𝖆𝖑𝖊𝖘

《》《》《》《》《》《》《》

"Well, well, well, my little ones, behold the leaky cauldron!" Moxxi scoffed at her fathers words, rolling her eyes at the shabby pub. She couldn't fathom why her parents were so thrilled about this minuscule establishment. If they hadn't pointed it out, she would have easily overlooked it. The seven grown-ups guided the group of five children through the crowded pub, finally reaching their destination at a solid brick wall.

"Wow. A brick wall so exciting can we leave now" Moxxi stood out from the rest; she never bought into her parents' words. Unlike everyone else, she saw right through their lies and considered it all nonsense. Her sharp wit and sarcastic demeanor always prevailed in moments like these. The words fell out of her mouth before she could stop them.

Noah glanced at his daughter, shooting her a meaningful look. With a step back, he firmly grasped his wand and began tapping the concealed pattern on the wall. As if in response, the wall trembled with excitement. Gradually, the last brick started to wiggle and shift, creating a small opening that gradually expanded. Before their eyes, the entire wall vanished, leaving everyone in awe. Amidst the stunned expressions on all five faces, Honey bravely stepped forward.

"Welcome to diagon alley"