snakes, spiders, frogs, owls and ravens

The cauldrons outside the closest store gleamed with a captivating brilliance, capturing the children's attention. They strolled through the bustling town, their eyes wide with wonder. This was an experience unlike anything they had ever encountered before. Suddenly, a soft hooting sound broke their reverie, causing them to turn around and discover a mysterious shop adorned with a sign that read:

𝕰𝖞𝖊𝖑𝖔𝖕𝖘 𝖔𝖜𝖑 𝖊𝖒𝖕𝖔𝖗𝖎𝖚𝖒

Ceasur quickly broke away from the group, pulling his parents into the dimly lit store. The sound of a bell chimed above as he held his breath in awe. Countless vibrant owls were neatly arranged in rows. Kids around his age buzzed around the aisles, searching for their ideal feathered companion.

As his parents' grasp on his wrists weakened, his gaze wandered around the store. He eagerly explored every aisle, rendered speechless by the sights. Suddenly, his legs halted upon spotting the most exquisite owl he had ever laid eyes on. This fluffy, magnificent creature was a stunning blend of brown and white, with the most adorable little beak Ceasur had ever seen. He approached the slumbering beauty with utmost care, captivated by its presence. However, his attention was soon drawn to a sign at the base of the cage. It bore a name: River.

With lightning speed, he dashed through the shop, his legs propelling him forward in a desperate attempt to catch a glimpse of his parents. Finally, he spotted them engaged in conversation with the shopkeeper. Filled with hope, he ventured deeper into the store, his little legs carrying him effortlessly. Without uttering a single word, he tugged his mum towards the owl's cage. This time, the owl was wide awake. River, the owl, stared at the two with its beady eyes as Ceasur, the boy, took a step closer. A surge of love filled Ceasur's heart as the owl affectionately rubbed its head against his hands through the bars. In that fleeting moment, an unbreakable bond was formed between the two - a bond of trust, a bond of love.

Moxxi, Atlas, and Orpheus hurriedly made their way towards the eerie and mysterious store located at the intersection of Diagon Alley and Knockturn Alley. A weathered sign stood guard in front of the shop, its surface covered in a thick layer of dust. Etched onto it were two simple yet intriguing words:

𝕰𝖝𝖔𝖙𝖎𝖈 𝖕𝖊𝖙𝖘

As the children stepped into the shop, they immediately sensed its peculiar atmosphere. There was no jingling bell to announce their arrival, no warm glow of light to guide their way, and certainly no joyful laughter echoing through the air.

Instead, darkness and gloom enveloped the space, making it seem like an unlikely place for children their age to explore. Unaware of the fact that they shouldn't be there without their parents, the children continued their journey. Ignoring the intense gaze of half a dozen eyes fixed upon them, they ventured further into the store, their young minds captivated by the fascinating array of animals on display in the dimly lit aisles.

As the trio strolled by, a variety of snakes, spiders, frogs, and turtles, along with a few curious stoats, observed them with keen interest. However, everything changed when Moxxi abruptly halted, emitting the most astonishing gasp ever heard. She hurriedly made her way towards a mysterious vivarium, shrouded in darkness and brimming with a captivating arrangement of leaves and twigs. Fixated on the enchanting sight within, she stood there, completely mesmerized.

The stunning dark serpent, matching the shade of her hair, coiled around a twig inside his dwelling. Its captivating red eyes locked onto hers as it slithered closer to the glass. There was an inexplicable aura surrounding this snake, making her feel a sense of calm. Suddenly, its tongue flickered as a voice resonated in her mind.