his girl

Draco burst into the Slytherin common room, his friends trailing behind him. He was seething. How could they possibly think she was capable of petrifying the mudblood? They were friends, and she would never harm anyone eho was her friends. He paced back and forth in front of the fire, his friends exchanging concerned glances.

It's outrageous! How could they accuse such an innocent person of something so terrible? She may appear intimidating, but she's as gentle as can be. How dare they point fingers at his girl like this

Draco was furious with the teachers for entertaining such thoughts. Their duty was to safeguard their students, not to stand idly by, accusing others while people suffered.

"I'm sorry, but I can't. I simply can't believe it. How dare they accuse my girl like that? Why would they even think she's capable of doing something like this? Sure, she may have a bit of a violent streak, but it's never been to the extent of hurting her friends. I mean, yes, she's the heir of Slytherin, but still, it's Moxxi we're talking about here. Her smile alone could brighten up the darkest room. Her laughter is like a symphony to my ears, and her beauty is on par with the goddess Athena herself. Il est impossible que la fille que j'aime soit impliquée dans quelque chose comme ça.."

The words spilled out of his mouth in a rush, his eyes widening at the realization of what he had just said. My girl. He couldn't help but smile at the thought of calling her that. He knew deep down that they were meant to be together, even though she despised him with every fiber of her being. After all, why would someone like her ever be interested in a self-absorbed, privileged boy like him?

Draco could easily discern from the mischievous grins plastered on their faces that the lads would never let him live this moment down. He was well aware that their playful taunting would persist until his very last breath.

The sunlight streamed into the boys' dormitory, rousing Draco from his slumber. He surveyed the room, realizing that only Atlas was already up. Atlas, his girl's brother. A mischievous grin played on his lips as he entertained the idea of making her his own. The desire to claim her burned within him. If only she didn't despise him. The notion of his beloved harboring such animosity towards him pained him. But then again, that's the consequence of being a self-absorbed jerk.

Draco slipped into his clothes and strolled out of his chamber, heading towards the common room. There, on the sofa, sat the girl he had been infatuated with. His heart fluttered with anticipation as he approached the young witch. "Hello, Moxxi," he greeted, his voice tinged with a hint of shyness. Oh, the power this girl held over him.

She caught them off guard, flashing a sincere smile at the blonde and gesturing for him to sit beside her. "Hello Draco," she said his name in a way that made his heart skip a beat. Hearing his first name from her lips for the first time left him speechless. A rush of butterflies filled his stomach, causing his face to turn a deep shade of red. She had no clue about the effect she had on him. And he was completely unaware of the impact he had on her.

As the first rays of sunlight pierced through the window, Moxxi jolted awake, her mind still haunted by unsettling nightmares. Determined to find solace without venturing far, she settled herself in the cozy common room, positioned right in front of the crackling fire, clutching her beloved book, "Icebreaker."

Lost in the pages, she reached a particularly spicy moment when an unexpected voice shattered her concentration. Startled, she glanced up and hastily closed her book, locking eyes with the boy she had secretly fallen for over the past year and a half. Despite his disdain for her, she couldn't reveal her vulnerability; she had to maintain the facade of hatred. Preparing to unleash an insult, she was taken aback as the sweetest words she had ever spoken to him slipped from her lips, "Hello Draco."

The pair spent hours chatting, laughing, and playfully flirting. In that instant, they felt closer than ever before. Nothing could spoil this perfect moment. She shared a passage from her book, making him burst into laughter while she blushed a deep shade of red. He teased her about her reading preferences, and they both chuckled about anything and everything. Their happiness was palpable. Their silly argument was forgotten in that moment. They both momentarily forgot they were supposed to pretend to dislike each other.

Their hearts were intertwined in a deep and passionate connection. Their hearts beat only for one another, knowing that once they stepped out of that room, they would have to resume their animosity towards each other. But in that moment, they were consumed by their love, feeling perfect together with unbreakable bond.