Face- less creatures

Moony, Wormtail, Padfoot, and Prongs were notorious troublemakers in their time, known to all by their names or as the Marauders. So, when Lily Evans and James Potter tied the knot and became parents to twins, the news spread like wildfire throughout the wizarding world.

Harry and Estella Potter bore an uncanny resemblance to their parents. The boy's messy brown hair resembled a mop, while his captivating green eyes seemed to penetrate his godfather's very soul. The fresh lightning bolt-shaped scar on his forehead glowed a vibrant red, as his cries echoed through the room.

Moony tightly embraced the little boy in his trembling arms, feeling the weight of his deceased friends' gaze piercing through his very being. The ethereal forms of Moony and Pad Foot cautiously made their way out of the house, carefully avoiding the lifeless bodies scattered across the once joyful home.

The young girl lay motionless, her vibrant red locks gradually transforming into a snowy white. A looming figure stood over her, tears falling onto her fragile skin. Her eyes fluttered open, causing the man to gasp in astonishment. With his jet-black hair cascading over his face, he gingerly reached out and cradled the baby in his hands, treating her as delicately as if she were made of fragile glass. The sound of sobs reverberated through the air, echoing the profound sadness in their hearts.

Giggles bubbled from her throat as her tiny fingers entwined in his long hair. Regrettably, he had failed to protect the woman he cherished. It was a heart-wrenching realization, but he vowed to shield his goddaughter at all costs. With Lupin and Black by his side, he cautiously navigated through the strewn bodies of his beloved and her husband, leaving the house behind.

Snape materialized at a magnificent black mansion with a stunning garden encircling the house. Lush greenery and beautiful structures of grass adorned the surroundings. As he approached the door and unlocked it, the little girl in his arms giggled with delight, her eyes wide with wonder at the sight of the house.

Snape embraced her tightly, twirling her around as her laughter echoed through the air. The one-year-old adored her new home and cherished her new father. It seemed as though it was destiny that her parents had passed away. He was destined to be her father, and she was destined to be his daughter. They were a perfect family.

Around the expansive table, faceless figures stood frozen like statues. Their masks concealed the secrets etched onto their emotionless visages. This world was never meant for ordinary humans; it belonged to the extraordinary creatures gathered in this room. Beneath the deceptive facade, beneath the masks and the leather, lay a darkness far more sinister than what met the eye.

The room fell silent as heavy footsteps reverberated throughout. Tom Riddle Sr cradled one of the precious infant boys, while Belatrix Lestrange held the other. Despite the adorable baby in his grasp, he still managed to instill fear in every person present.

The two baby boys were complete opposites. Mattheo Riddle sported a head full of curly black hair, along with a mischievous smirk on his tiny face. On the other hand, Tom Riddle Jr had straight black hair and a menacing death glare.

The piercing gaze of their eyes fixated on their leader, who paced restlessly around the table. A magnificent, serpentine creature slithered gracefully behind, instilling fear in the hearts of all present. His hollow eyes penetrated their very souls, while crimson liquid dripped from his hands.He was consumed by madness. How could he not kill two helpless infants? They were defenseless against him.

He was the embodiment of darkness, the most formidable sorcerer in existence. He believed himself to be a descendant of Salazar Slytherin, (which in this book he is not) the great wizard himself. What had transpired was unforgivable. From that moment on, he swore to exact revenge not only on the Potter twins, but on the entire wizarding world. And anyone foolish enough to stand in his way would meet their demise.

Across from the Riddle Manor, the majestic Malfoy Manor stood tall. Two vibrant and lively children sat on the floor, engrossed in their Lego creations. Their lustrous blonde locks glistened under the enchanting moonlight, as their laughter filled the air. Miss Malfoy beamed with pride from the corner, watching over her beloved offspring, eagerly anticipating the return of their father from his daring mission.

Narcissa was well aware of his whereabouts, yet she harbored a secret that she would never divulge to the mischievous twins sprawled on the floor. A boy and a girl, none other than Draco and Darcy Malfoy.