they hated sharing rooms

After leaving the great hall,Harry potter and ceasur gryffindor followed there prefect. A gentle convisation about star wars was still going as they carried themselves up the stairs to the gryffindor tower. The prefect wispered the password as the first years all pushed inside. Whispers of shock rang through the air as there eyes took in the beautiful red and gold room.

The Gryffindor Common Room was a circular room decorated in the house colors red and gold. It was filled with comfy sofas, and a roaring fire. a spiral staircase lead to the student dormitories. Signs were hung by the stairs. Girls to the left. Boys to the right.

Delphi and luna stood in the ravenclaw common room shocked at how pretty the view was. Surrounding them was a gorgeous blue and bronze room with a midnight-colored carpet of stars beneath a vaulted ceiling. They had their own library in centre of their common room with views of the Great Lakes, the Forbidden Forest and beyond to the surrounding mountains. Delphi and luna fell in love instantly.

Atlas and moxxi stood in the nice and cozy slytherin common room. It was in the dungeons along with hufflepuffs.The common room was decorated with green lamps, dark chairs and leather sofas. Due to being in the dungeons the common room extentended below the great lake, giving the room a green tone. The walls were decorated with tapestries and a large mantelpiece, giving the room an breeze of seriousness rather than coziness.the twins adored there common room.

Orpheus and luciana stood confused outside the barrels infront of the door. The prefect tapped in the correct code as the doors swung open The Hufflepuff common room was a cozy, low, yellow and black room filled with honey-colored wood and flourishing plants. In some ways the common room resembled a badger's den, the round doors and the round windows overlooking the sunny meadows from the ground level helped to reinforce this feeling of safety and comfort. The hufflepuffs where amazed.

All of the heirs made there ways to there rooms. The moment they stepped through there rooms there faces covered in disgust. They hated sharing rooms.

Atlas shared a room with:draco malfoy, blaise zabini,Theodore nott and lorenzo Berkshire.

Moxxi was with pansy parkinson, darcey malfoy, estella potter and astoria greengrass.

Cesur shared a room with Harry potter, Ronald weasly, neville Longbottom and Dean Thomas.

Delphi was with cho Chang, luna lovegood,Samantha Dale and Tulip Karasu.

Last but not least Orpheus got placed in a room with Diego caplan,Arthur plummly, Wayne Hopkins and Justin finch-fletcher.

As Moxxi stealthily made her way out of her room and descended to the common area to rendezvous with the rest of the heirs, she unexpectedly collided with the one individual she had hoped to never encounter again. Standing before her, with a mischievous grin on his face and an apple in hand, was the bleach blondie. Instantly, she sensed trouble brewing as she realized he was about to spill the beans. Moxxi was well aware that she was in deep trouble.

As she parted her lips, ready to reason with him, he surprised her with his actions. Stepping aside, he silently allowed her to pass. Not a single word was spoken, but a mere glance conveyed the unspoken promise of secrecy.

As the chill from the dungeons hit his face,orpheous snuck out of bed and down to the common room.after checking that no one else was awake, He left the common room and snuck down to field outside. The 4 people he needed rhe most were already sat outside on blankets staring up at the stars. They had nestled themselves under a tree and were leaning on each other for support. Whispers echoed through the night sky and the hufflepuff crept across the cold grass towards his family.

The moment they saw him they broke out in either bigger smiles. He joined them on the ground and laid there next to moxxi and delphi. They stayed there together for the whole night.telling each other stories and Pointing out constilations to each other.

"Hey mox what on you looking at?" Her brother layed next to her keeping his eyes on the stars

"That one right there shaped like a dragon kind off" they laughed as she tried to describe the one she was looking at

The constilation stood out for moxxi more then the others. Just looking at it brought her comfort.it made her feel warm inside. She didn't know the name of it but the others did.

Draco