the forest is Forbidden for a reason

Tw- descriptions of blood
《》《》《》《》《》《》《》

The group of seven had made it a habit to go to the forbideen forest to hang out ever since there first flying lesson.They had never had trouble in there before.they felt safe there. No one knew they were in there and no one asked where they disappeared to. there secret was safe.

The group of 7 walked past the border separating them from the Forbidden forest. Laughter left moxxis mouth as her and delphi rushed inwards.they raced forward leaving there others behind.
They came across a little lake filled with beautiful creatures.

A little pufferfish with legs walked closer to moxxi. She couldn't belive her eyes she reached forward to touch it excited to pet such an exotic creature. The creature lept forward and its mouth opened up revealing rows upon rows upon rows of sharp jagged teeth. Moxxi got sent back wards as she tried wrestling with the once cute creature. An aching pain shot through her hand as its jagged teeth sunk deeper into her skin. Red flowing liquid escaped her hands as her screams echoed through the forest.

Moxxi looked around for help to find delphi being attacked by the same species. They were both screaming for help as the creature managed to get another bite in moxxi. This time it was her shoulder. It managed to take a deep bite put of her shoulder as its mouth turned red.

Moxxi didn't notice the sound off heavy foot steps approaching the young girls or the swinging of the club. It was only when the creature released its grip on her, that she decided to look at her saviour.

Her eyes made its way up the giant saviour standing infront of her. Gray nobbly skin wrapped around the thick bones of the mountain troll.

Thinking they were saved the girls let a sigh of relive. That relive turned to fear as the troll lifted his club above his head again. It came smashing down centimetres away from moxxis head.

Rain clouds turned the sky's grey as petite raindrops cut through delphis skins. her hand was clutched tightly around moxxis as the girls rushed through the forest. There breathing was becoming shallowe as there poor little legs became tired under there bodies. They needed to stop. They needed some where to hide.

With every step the two girls took thick blood seeped from the wounds onto the floor like a trail of breadcrumbs used to lure someone or something in. A flash of blonde hair caught the girls eyes as hope filled there bodies. They sped up. They ran towards the group as the giant was gaining on them. The moment the group of friends saw what was there they all turned around to run.

Panic rang through all 7 bodies as they all legged it for the castle. It was haloween time so pumpkins decorated the halls of the castles as the 7 of them separated to try and confuse the troll.
Delphi and moxxi split away heading to the hospital wing.
Orpheus and estella headed to the great hall.
Ceasur and atlas headed to the kitchens.
Whilst darcy headed to the girls bathrooms.

The moment darcey entered the bathrooms a rush of relief rushed over her. That all went away when little sniffles erupted from behind one of the bathroom doors.

"Hello?" She tried to make her voice sound as comforting as possible " are you ok?" The door swung open to reveal the mudbuld.the one person she hated the most in this world.

"Aww the poor little mumbled is crying alone in the toilets." You see, if anyone else was crying darcey would've helped them. it's not the fact that she is a muggleborn its just the fact she is annoying.

Before they could say anything else the troll emerged through the door. Both girls screamed as they clung to each other for comfort. Darcey led hermione into a stall as they both crouched on the toilet seat trying to hide.

The giant club came crashing down on the stall next to them. More screaming filled the air as both girls held on to each other tightly. They may hate each other but they wernt going to let the other one die. Darcy grabbed miones hand amd pulled her down to the floor as the club swung over there heads smashing the cubicle to pieces. They crawled forward as three people came through the door to the bathrooms.

Harry, Ron and draco.