its movie night bitches

Delphi mustered up the courage to approach the other heirs after a few weeks. As they sat at the Hufflepuff table with Estella, a sudden throat clearing caught their attention. They turned around to find a regretful face from the Ravenclaw girl. Anxiety shook her body, and her voice trembled as she took a deep breath. "I apologize for everything. I never intended to hurt any of you. You are my family, and I made a terrible mistake. I am truly sorry. If you don't-" Delphi's words were cut off as the four heirs enveloped them in a massive group hug.

The group made space for Delphi to join them, ensuring she had a comfortable seat. It had been quite some time since they had all spent time together, so they were eager to plan something enjoyable. Moxxi came up with the idea of having a movie night in the Slytherin common room. They quickly wrote letters to their friends, passing them across the tables. Moxxi, Atlas, Delphi, Ceasur, Orpheus, Darcy, Estella, Blaise, Luciana, Draco, Theodore, Lorenzo, Pansy, astoria and Luna were all excitedly looking forward to the gathering.

The night fell faster than anticipated, as their lessons flew by. Moxxi and Atlas had dedicated the entire day to brainstorming ways to secretly bring the other houses into their common room. They settled on using the disillusionment charm to render them invisible and sneak them in while everyone else was asleep. When the clock struck midnight, Moxxi slipped on her slippers and quietly made her way to her roommates. To wake them up, she decided to switch on the light, resulting in groans escaping from all the girls.

"Enough with the complaining, it's movie night, bitches" Moxxi whispered loudly, playfully throwing a pillow at each of her friends. The boys had already made their way downstairs by the time the girls managed to get out of bed.

Now, all they had to do was wait for the rest of their friends to arrive. After a few minutes of anticipation, the secret knock echoed through the room. Moxxi excitedly leaped off the sofa, causing her popcorn to scatter everywhere, as she hurried towards the door.

Atlas cast a magical spell, conjuring a fresh batch of popcorn for Moxxi, just as she swung open the door to reveal their friends. Excitement filled the air as they all made their way inside and settled onto one of the three cozy sofas.

Moxxi and Atlas had cleverly acquired a DVD projector from the Muggle Studies classroom, along with a selection of films. With the projector positioned against the wall and the sofas rearranged, they had created the perfect movie-watching setup. The sofas were adorned with soft blankets and plush pillows, while the table in front displayed a delightful assortment of goodies that Darcy and Draco had sneakily taken from the kitchen.

Atlas, Moxxi, Draco, Darcy, and Theo settled themselves on the middle sofa, while Estella, Orpheus, Luciana, and Delphi claimed the left sofa. Pansy and Luna cozied up together on the floor, while the remaining group members occupied the right sofa. In a mischievous move, Atlas playfully snatched the blanket from Moxxi, causing her to shiver. Draco, being the gentleman he was, promptly lifted his own blanket for her to seek warmth under. The room was filled with a sense of closeness, as if their hearts were beating in sync, even before they had decided on a movie to watch.

Both draco and Moxxi blushed, feeling a mix of embarrassment and excitement. It was clear that this movie night was going to be an unforgettable adventure.

After a fiery dispute between Orpheus and Atlas, the gang finally settled on a movie choice: 'White Chicks'.All of them adored the movie, thoroughly enjoying every single moment of it.

In the midst of the dance battle scene, Darcy impulsively challenged Estella to a dance-off. It turned out to be quite disastrous. Darcy stumbled and fell multiple times, causing everyone to burst into laughter.

Meanwhile, Estella accidentally got too close to the fireplace and ended up setting herself on fire. Instead of focusing on the film, everyone's attention shifted to the comical dance attempts of these two. When the music finally stopped, the determined girls insisted on having the entire group vote for a winner. To Estella's disappointment, Darcy emerged as the victor.

After casting their votes for a champion, Mattheo and Tom gracefully descended the staircase. The riddles were intentionally excluded from the gathering, as the heirs doubted their interest in participating. As they made their way down the steps, their eyes fixed upon the projected film, they settled themselves comfortably beside Pansy and Luna on the floor. With a bucket of popcorn in hand, they wholeheartedly immersed themselves in the movie, relishing the experience alongside the group.

Deep down, they understood why they hadn't received an invitation. They wernt mad or anything. The heirs mistakenly believed them to be dull and uninteresting. However, they were determined to prove them wrong, to demonstrate that they were the epitome of amusement and excitement.

Although they were initially impolite to the heirs, they truly desired to become friends with them. There was an undeniable uniqueness about the five individuals. They were sent to Hogwarts with the intention of fulfilling their destinies. However, they couldn't muster the courage to carry out their assigned tasks. Both of them defied their father's wishes. They couldn't kill them.

Throughout the entire film, Moxxi had unknowingly inched her way closer to Draco. Darcy and Atlas, noticing their proximity, exchanged smirks. During the fashion show scene, Draco's hand brushed against Moxxi's, causing a surge of butterflies to flutter in her stomach. A slight tension filled the air as they suddenly pulled away from each other.

However, their separation didn't last long as both of them realized they were hungry. Simultaneously, they reached into the popcorn bowl, unintentionally intertwining their hands. Awkwardness enveloped them, prompting them to quickly retract their hands. From that moment on, neither of them dared to touch the popcorn for the rest of the night. Moxxi decided to snuggle closer to her twin brother, finding comfort in his presence, while Draco couldn't help but be captivated by the enchanting young girl beside him.