pixies and flames

The DADA class was in full swing when the twins finally arrived, fashionably late as always. Their tardiness was attributed to a small detour they had taken along the way. Moxxi and Atlas sauntered into the classroom, their peculiar pets clinging onto them. The moment they entered, all eyes were drawn to the extraordinary creatures, causing a collective gasp of astonishment.

Clearing his throat, the creepy Professor Lockheart managed to regain everyone's focus. Meanwhile, the mischievous duo settled themselves at the back of the room, their pets playfully exploring the area around their necks.

Moxxi and Atlas couldn't care less about a single word that escaped his lips; they were simply not interested. However, Delphi was captivated by the unattractive man standing before her. Her eyes widened as he leaned closer, locking his gaze with hers, and whispered something. Similar to the twins, she paid no attention to his words. But unlike them, she chose to ignore him for an entirely different motive.

The sound of gasps reverberated through the rooms, instantly capturing Moxxi and Atlas's attention, and snapping Delphi out of her reverie.

The room was filled with a flurry of bright blue corniche pixies, fluttering their wings as screams echoed through the air. They mischievously snatched books and papers, scattering them all around. In the midst of the chaos, Delphi's bag was targeted, but Cesaur swiftly intervened, wrestling it away from the pixies and returning it to her. He then grabbed her arm, pulling her away from the commotion.

Meanwhile, Moxxi and Atlas sat back, finding amusement in the pandemonium unfolding before them. As the screaming children dashed past, the pixies set their sights on the twins. However, Moxxi, without missing a beat, cast a spell, conjuring a protective shield called "pretego" to shield the twins from the pesky flying creatures.

The twins burst into even louder laughter as Lockheart was hoisted up and paraded around the room. His screams echoed above the children's, his panic evident. Delphi quickly grasped the situation and forcefully pulled her arm out of Ceasur's grip. Cesaur and Orpheous exchanged a knowing glance as Delphi dashed forward to rescue the man suspended in mid-air. With a swift incantation, she cast the spell, "Imobilus."

The room fell into a sudden silence, with everything freezing in place, except for the heirs who remained unaffected by the spell. Sensing the opportunity, Moxxi finally mustered the courage to express her concerns. It was quite evident that timing was not her forte.

"This shit between you and lockheart is too wierd. You need to stop this shit."

Moxxi's words slipped out of her mouth before anyone could intervene, leaving an awkward tension in the air. Delphi swiftly turned around, fixing a piercing gaze upon her closest companions.

"What on earth did you just utter?" Her voice carried a hint of danger, while her eyes shimmered with an enigmatic intensity.

Orpheus couldn't help but speak up, attempting to ease the tension that filled the air.

"Delphi, my dear, while I adore you, she does have a point. It's rather peculiar, and naturally, we're concerned for your well-being." Delphi slowly turned her head towards the Hufflepuff, her eyes appearing to emit a fiery red glow, while her breathing grew rapid. Clearly, she was furious.

Delphi's body burned with an intense heat as rage coursed through her veins. The depth of her love for that man was beyond comprehension. Why couldn't they grasp the intensity of her emotions?

As her fury consumed her, her hands became searing hot, surpassing the temperature of her entire body. In a moment of impulse, she thrust her hands forward, unleashing the scorching heat that had built up within her. The flames engulfed the other heirs, while her screams of anger reverberated through the air.

"Delphi please stop we are sorry"

Atlas acted on instinct, swiftly snatching a bone from the dragon perched on the ceiling and hurling it towards the girl. The other heirs stood frozen, their eyes fixed on his wand lying on the opposite end of the room. Atlas, bewildered, gazed at his hands in utter disbelief as the flames surrounding them suddenly vanished.

A wave of confusion washed over them all, leaving them questioning what was unfolding before their eyes.