malfoy. draco malfoy

"Potter??"
"Harry has a twin?"

The words left there mouths at the same time. The twins stared at her in shock as she stared back with the same emotion.

The word twin is what got her. Never in her life did she think she would have a twin. She was raised as an only child but she always felt like something was missing. Standing there infront of the heirs of slytherin with her mouth wide open she started thinking of the possibility of her having a twin. She refused to believe the two, but no matter what she said she knew they were right.
"Is he here?" Those 3 shakey words managed to escape her throat as they nodded timidly.
"Show me"

They approached the carriage door as the frizzy haired girl left. Estella made her way inside as look of shock shone of the potters faces. Moxxi and atlas returned back to there carriage. Everything between the new twins was perfectly fine. Everyone could see they were getting along. Until they weren't.something harry said had set off estella.

Screams could be heard traveling through the doors as the newly introduced twins had a screaming match. Delphi watched as the poor ginger in the corner sunk further into his seat trying to disappear. His rat nibbled at his fingers as the screaming continued. From her seat moxxi could see Harry's bright red face as tears rushed down his cheeks. Estella turned on her heal and slammed the door shut. Just like that the twins who lived hated each other. They were not going to get along any time soon.

The train jolted to a stop as a sleeping orpheus rolled off of the seat. Sitting up on the floor he reached for his head. He rubbed his head as ceasur threw a bag at him. The carriage filled with laughter as the other stood and grabbed there stuff. They were finally at hogwarts.

People pushed their way to the doors and onto a tiny dark platform. Delphi and ceasur where the first out of the 5 to exit as the cold wind nipped at there ears.

A voice boomed through the air. " firs'-years over here follow me" the heirs clung to each other as excitement filled there bodies again.

The group of five followed the giant with a gentle convisation flowing through them. They finally reached the castle. It was a sight to behold. Beautiful towers clung protectively to the tops of the castle as owls flew around them. It was the most beautiful place any of them had ever seen in there life. They continued following the giant into the caslte as they got led up stairs. They came to a stop infront of two giant wooden doors.

Starting to walk over towards luciana ,atlas tripped over the foot of a blonde boy. Moxxi instantly recognised him as the one from the platform. Atlas held moxxi back by the arm not wanting her to get into any fights on there first day.

"So what there saying is true is it. Not only has Harry Potter and eatella potter come to hogwarts but so have the heirs of hogwarts themselves ."

The group of 5 grimaced at his high pitched voice. It sounded like nails on chalkboards. It burned there ears. Moxxi wanted to slap that stupid smirk off of bleach blondies face.

"This is crabbe and goyle" He shoved his thumb back to his goons on either side of him "and I'm malfoy. Draco malfoy"

A snort escaped the throat of the red head to the side of them as his eyes pierced into his skin

"Think my name is funny do you? No need to ask yours. Red hair and a hand me down robe. You must be a weasly."

The smile disappeared from the gingers face as malfoys smirk returned he turned back to face the 5. His hand stretched out to shake the hands of the heirs.

"You'll soon find that some wizarding family's are better then others I can help-" A simular voice cut in as he finished his sentence

"Draco lucius malfoy get your filthy hands away from the heirs of hogwarts. Like they would ever be your friend."The same blonde girl from the pet shop steps forward a pushed blondie away.

"Hi in darcy malfoy. Sorry about my brother he is a bit of a git" the girl introduced herself. "Yeah no shit i met his rude ass on the train." Moxxi shook her hand. " one question does he bleach his hair?" The blondie heard her words and his face turned bright red. Before he could even think about replying, a sweet old looking lady approached the group of first years.

"Welcome to hogwarts"