afraid

An OK so before the book starts I just want to let you know that writing gets so much better after 1st year.

○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●

𝖄𝖔𝖚𝖗𝖊 𝖙𝖔𝖔 𝖒𝖊𝖆𝖓, 𝖎 𝖉𝖔𝖓𝖙 𝖑𝖎𝖐𝖊 𝖞𝖔𝖚
𝕱𝖚𝖈𝖐 𝖞𝖔𝖚 𝖆𝖓𝖞𝖜𝖆𝖞
𝖄𝖔𝖚 𝖒𝖆𝖐𝖊 𝖒𝖊 𝖜𝖆𝖓𝖓𝖆 𝖘𝖈𝖗𝖊𝖆𝖒 𝖆𝖙 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖙𝖔𝖕 𝖔𝖋 𝖒𝖞 𝖑𝖚𝖓𝖌𝖘
𝕴𝖙 𝖍𝖚𝖗𝖙𝖘 𝖇𝖚𝖙 𝖎 𝖜𝖔𝖓𝖙 𝖋𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙 𝖞𝖔𝖚
𝖄𝖔𝖚 𝖘𝖚𝖈𝖐 𝖆𝖓𝖞𝖜𝖆𝖞
𝖄𝖔𝖚 𝖒𝖆𝖐𝖊 𝖒𝖊 𝖜𝖆𝖓𝖓𝖆 𝖉𝖎𝖊
𝕽𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙 𝖜𝖍𝖊𝖓 𝖎
𝖂𝖍𝖊𝖓 𝖎 𝖜𝖆𝖐𝖊 𝖚𝖕 𝖎𝖒 𝖆𝖋𝖗𝖆𝖎𝖉 𝖘𝖔𝖒𝖊𝖇𝖔𝖉𝖞 𝖊𝖑𝖘𝖊 𝖒𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙 𝖙𝖆𝖐𝖊 𝖒𝖞 𝖕𝖑𝖆𝖈𝖊.
- 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖓𝖊𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖇𝖔𝖗𝖍𝖔𝖔𝖉

"You see" They said to each other" our princess is a real princess. She is a very special person indeed!" Just like you are our special princess estella" The conclusion of the princess and the pea tale echoed through the atmosphere, while the mother's vibrant gaze fixated on the slumbering girl who tightly grasped her brother's pinky finger.

Her vibrant red locks cascaded gracefully, forming a protective shield around her. The gentle snores of her brothers reverberated through the room, creating a soothing melody in the air. Unbeknownst to the two peacefully sleeping one-year-olds, danger lurked just beyond the walls of their humble abode.

The parents beamed with pride as they watched over their peacefully sleeping children. "I can hardly believe they're already one year old today," the mother whispered, her eyes welling up with tears. Hand in hand, the couple descended the stairs in silence, cherishing the moment.

It was truly astonishing to everyone in the wizarding community that the most notorious troublemakers of Hogwarts had finally found their peace. Lupin and Black wasted no time in tying the knot right after their departure from Hogwarts, once they reached the appropriate age. On the other hand, James and Lily decided to wait a couple of years before exchanging their vows.

After Lily chose James over Snape, he found himself alone. Determined that if he couldn't have Lily, he wouldn't have anyone, Snape made the decision to remain unmarried. However, he did agree to become the godfather of their incredibly beautiful baby girl. It was reminiscent of how Black and Lupin had agreed to share the responsibility of caring for the young boy.

James couldn't believe his incredible luck to have his three friends by his side on the incredible journey of parenthood. The marauders tackled every challenge together, and they knew deep in their hearts that their bond would last for eternity.

James and Lily Potter were overwhelmed with disbelief at this very moment. It was a moment of pure bliss, where they felt an indescribable happiness. They believed that nothing in the world could ever alter this feeling. Little did they know, their perception was about to be challenged. Hand in hand, they leaned closer, their lips about to meet, sealing their love in a tender kiss.

Suddenly, a gentle thumping on the door startled them, followed by a hand smearing against the windowpane.The happiness had disappeared, replaced by a feeling of fear. They stopped walking, their eyes focused on the mysterious presence ahead.

Inside, they understood who it was. They were aware of the truth. However, they were afraid to admit it, overwhelmed by their fear.In the midst of this unsettling environment, bright green lights moved around the house, reflecting the terror in their mother's eyes. In a quiet tone, she spoke only four words, filled with meaning, "The moment has come."

The parents sprinted up the stairs, their hearts pounding in their chests, desperate to reach their babies' rooms. With a loud crash, the front door swung open, revealing two mysterious figures cloaked in black robes. One of them slowly approached the sleeping children, a hint of blonde hair escaping from beneath the mask as a sinister chuckle escaped his lips.

Their faces concealed behind masks, their bony fingers tightly gripping their wands, the figures stood in eerie silence, their wands poised for action.

With a swift wave of his wand, a Death Eater hurls a curse towards James, who narrowly evades it, his reflexes sharpened by years of dueling. "Expelliarmus!" Lily's incantation disarms the Death Eater, causing his wand to soar out of his grasp. However, the other two Death Eaters swiftly retaliate, casting their own spells.

A fierce battle ensues within the room, with spells whizzing back and forth as James and Lily fight valiantly to protect themselves. Their movements are seamless, their coordination impeccable as they anticipate each other's every action.

Suddenly, a chilling cry escapes Lily's lips as the curse strikes her, unleashing waves of excruciating pain throughout her body. James's eyes widen in sheer horror as he witnesses his beloved wife crumple to the ground, writhing in torment.

But before the death eaters could even react, the brave man stepped forward, unleashing a powerful burst of red sparks towards them. The impact was swift and merciless, as the bodies of the intruders hit the floor with a resounding thump.

The room was engulfed in darkness, causing the parents to tightly clutch their babies. The air was filled with piercing screams as the twins opened their eyes. It was evident that the death eaters had discovered their location. He was aware of their presence. Out of nowhere, a spell whizzed past their heads, embedding itself into the wall. They swiftly turned around, only to find themselves surrounded by five more death eaters. Non-verbal spells were exchanged in a frantic attempt to shield their children in their grasp.

With every spell cast from the parents' wands, the death eaters were forced back, inch by inch, until they were almost out of the room. The air became thick with smoke as shards of glass scattered across the room. The family of four hurriedly sought refuge behind a toppled table, desperately seeking any form of cover. As the screams grew louder, more glass rained down upon them. Amidst the chaos, Harry Potter's cries seemed unending. Their futile attempts to soothe the baby's cries were rendered useless as a menacing shadow loomed over them.

"Hand them over" The demand echoed through the room, sending shivers down the spines of the new parents. It was as if a swarm of tiny spiders were creeping across James and Lily's skin, filling them with dread. But they couldn't bear to part with their precious children. They simply couldn't.

"Give them to me, and perhaps I'll show mercy," the voice attempted to reason. Trembling hands clutched the twins tightly, their eyes squeezed shut as they held their loved ones close, refusing to surrender. The shadowy figure advanced, raising a wand."Avada Kedavra."And then, everything fell eerily silent.