blizzard

When they woke up the next day, The heirs found themselves seated beneath the tree, attempting to comprehend the bewildering sight they had just witnessed. It was a colossal dog with three heads, guarding a concealed trap door located behind a locked entrance in a forbidden corridor within a school filled with innocent children.

Why did the teachers believe they could keep something like that within the confines of a school?

The heirs were left perplexed by the teachers' approval, unable to comprehend their reasoning. Suddenly, they felt tiny white specks gently landing on their heads. It was snowing.

The group of 5 young wizards leaped up, completely forgetting about the events they had witnessed just a few minutes ago. Their hearts were filled with joy as they embraced the snowy surroundings.

Excitedly, they darted around the tree, playfully chasing one another, while Moxxi and Atlas gathered snowballs and playfully tossed them at the remaining three.

The twins found themselves outnumbered as the other three joined forces, leading to an exciting snowball fight. The sound of laughter echoed through the air, as the twins embraced the joy and had an amazing time.

Moxxi was unexpectedly struck in the face by a snowball hurled by Orpheus, causing her to tumble to the ground.

"Orpheus you bitch!"
The sound of her laughter echoed through the air as she joyfully began creating a snow angel.

The rest of the heirs joined Moxxi and together they created a family of snow angels beneath their tree. They inscribed their names above each angel, giving it the appearance of a genuine family.

Darcey and Draco were busy collecting their own pile of snow on the opposite side of the courtyard. It's truly remarkable that these twins have never had the chance to experience the joy of snow before. From the time they were little, they had always dreamt of one thing - building a snowman. And finally, they turned their dream into reality.

With great excitement, they scooped up handfuls of snow, carefully molding and shaping it to form the foundation of their snowman. Eager to bring their creation to life, they had already collected an assortment of materials to adorn their newfound friend.

With care and creativity, they adorned the snowman with Draco's scarf, draping it around its neck, and playfully positioned Darcy's hat atop its head. Utilizing small black coal rocks discovered in the common room, they fashioned the eyes, mouth, and buttons, while a mischievously acquired carrot from the kitchen served as the perfect nose. Their masterpiece was now fully assembled, a testament to their ingenuity and resourcefulness.

They were left with only one task: to give it a name. After contemplating for a few moments, they finally stumbled upon the ideal name - blizzard.