the cupboard under the stairs

In September, Harry would embark on a new chapter of his life as he headed off to secondary school. This time, however, he wouldn't have Dudley by his side. While Harry was attending the local school, Stonewall High, Dudley was off to the prestigious private school, Smeltings.

During one July day, Aunt Petunia took Dudley to London to buy his school uniform, leaving Harry in the care of their friendly neighbors, the Knights. The Knights were a delightful family who always stepped in to babysit Harry whenever needed. They would spoil him with TV time, let him indulge in chocolate cake before dinner, and even let him sleep all day if he wanted to.

Harry had formed a close bond with the one of the two children of the Knights who were his age atlas. However, Moxxi, the other child, preferred to keep her distance. On this particular day, Moxxi was in a foul mood. She had just started her very first period and was taking out her frustration on everyone around her. Unfortunately, poor Harry became the target of her wrath.

As Harry arrived home that evening, he was greeted by the sight of Dudley prancing around the living room in his shiny new uniform. The sheer amount of laughter Harry was holding back made him feel like his ribs were on the verge of bursting. Swiftly turning on his heel, he cautiously navigated his way to his room.

As Harry emerged from beneath the stairs the following morning, an awful stench assaulted his nostrils. The sink harbored a gleaming, silver tub overflowing with garments, completely submerged in repulsive, murky water.

Aunt petunia noticed the disgusted look on his face and stalked closer to him.

" you like it? That's your new school uniform" Harry let out a defeated sigh as her laughter echoed through the air. In that moment, he instantly recognized the contents of the pot. It was none other than Dudley's worn-out school uniform. She was dyeing it gray, hoping to avoid having to buy anything for Harry.

Just as Harry was about to speak, a sudden sound caught their attention - the distinct clink of the letter-box followed by the thump of the letters falling onto the floor below.

"HARRY JAMES POTTER GET THE POST!"
The voice filled the house as Harry shuffled towards the door.

Harry's eyes grew wide with anticipation as he held onto the letter tightly. Three items had been left at his feet on the doormat - a letter from Uncle Vernon's sister, a good luck card for Dudley, and a letter specifically addressed to Harry Potter.

𝕸𝖗 𝖍. 𝕻𝖔𝖙𝖙𝖊𝖗
𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝖈𝖚𝖕𝖇𝖔𝖆𝖗𝖉 𝖚𝖓𝖉𝖊𝖗 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖘𝖙𝖘𝖎𝖗𝖘
4 𝖕𝖗𝖎𝖛𝖊𝖙 𝖉𝖗𝖎𝖛𝖊
𝖑𝖎𝖙𝖙𝖑𝖊 𝖜𝖍𝖎𝖓𝖌𝖎𝖓𝖌

𝕾𝖚𝖗𝖗𝖊𝖞

Little did Harry know, his friends just a few houses down had also received identical letters. As they read the words on the page, their eyes widened in astonishment and their hands instinctively tightened around the letters. A shared realization washed over both of the parents, causing them to exchange knowing glances. Memories from the past flooded their minds, and they understood that the time had come for their children to discover their true identities and the extraordinary paths that awaited them.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

𝕸𝖗 𝕬.𝕾𝖑𝖞𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖗𝖎𝖓
𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝖘𝖊𝖈𝖔𝖓𝖉 𝖇𝖎𝖌𝖌𝖊𝖘𝖙 𝖗𝖔𝖔𝖒
15 𝖕𝖗𝖎𝖛𝖊𝖙 𝖉𝖗𝖎𝖛𝖊
𝕷𝖎𝖙𝖙𝖑𝖊 𝖜𝖍𝖎𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖌
𝕾𝖚𝖗𝖗𝖊𝖞

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

𝕸𝖎𝖘𝖘 𝕸. 𝕾𝖑𝖞𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖗𝖎𝖓
𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝖇𝖎𝖌𝖌𝖊𝖘𝖙 𝖗𝖔𝖔𝖒
15 𝖕𝖗𝖎𝖛𝖊𝖙 𝖉𝖗𝖎𝖛𝖊
𝕷𝖎𝖙𝖙𝖑𝖊 𝖜𝖍𝖎𝖓𝖌𝖎𝖓𝖌
𝕾𝖚𝖗𝖗𝖊𝖞

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

𝕸𝖗 𝖈. 𝕲𝖞𝖗𝖎𝖋𝖋𝖊𝖓𝖉𝖔𝖗
𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝖗𝖔𝖔𝖒 𝖓𝖊𝖝𝖙 𝖙𝖔 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖇𝖆𝖙𝖍𝖗𝖔𝖔𝖒
13 𝕶𝖊𝖊𝖑 𝖈𝖑𝖔𝖘𝖊
𝕷𝖎𝖙𝖙𝖑𝖊 𝖜𝖍𝖎𝖓𝖌𝖎𝖓𝖌
𝕾𝖚𝖗𝖗𝖊𝖞

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

𝕸𝖎𝖘𝖘 𝖉. 𝕽𝖆𝖛𝖊𝖓𝖈𝖑𝖆𝖜
𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝖗𝖔𝖔𝖒 𝖆𝖇𝖔𝖛𝖊 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖐𝖎𝖙𝖈𝖍𝖊𝖒
45 𝖘𝖙 𝖊𝖑𝖒𝖔𝖘 𝖗𝖔𝖆𝖉
𝕷𝖎𝖙𝖙𝖑𝖊 𝖜𝖍𝖎𝖓𝖌𝖎𝖓𝖌
𝕾𝖚𝖗𝖗𝖊𝖞

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

𝕸𝖗 𝖔.𝕳𝖚𝖋𝖋𝖑𝖊𝖕𝖚𝖋𝖋
𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝖗𝖔𝖔𝖒 𝖎𝖓 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖇𝖆𝖘𝖊𝖒𝖊𝖓𝖙
2 𝖘𝖎𝖑𝖛𝖊𝖗 𝖜𝖆𝖑𝖐
𝕷𝖎𝖙𝖙𝖑𝖊 𝖜𝖍𝖎𝖓𝖌𝖎𝖓𝖌
𝕾𝖚𝖗𝖗𝖊𝖞

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

The envelopes exuded an air of grandeur, their weight and thickness hinting at the secrets they held within. Crafted from a yellowish parchment, the address elegantly inscribed in emerald-green ink, they lacked the conventional stamp.

Flipping the letter over would reveal a regal purple wax seal, proudly displaying a coat of arms adorned with a lion, an eagle, a badger, and a snake encircling the majestic letter 'h' at its core. To an outsider, it might appear as mere junk mail, but these six individuals knew that their destiny lay within the confines of these extraordinary envelopes.