i am sorry

Darcy wasted no time after receiving that letter. She sprinted with all her might, pushing herself until her legs could no longer carry her weight and her face became drenched in a cascade of tears. Eventually, she found herself standing by the tranquil black lake.

Little did she realize, her elder twin brother trailed behind her. He pursued her relentlessly, until he found solace behind a towering tree. From there, he witnessed her crumble to the ground, her sobs echoing through the air. Witnessing her anguish shattered his heart into a million pieces. In that moment his guilt flooded through his body as he regretted what he done.

Draco had no intention of causing harm to Darcy by revealing the truth to their parents. He simply acted upon what he believed was the right thing to do. Raised with the notion that blood status held utmost significance, they were taught that anyone who didn't possess pure blood wasn't deserving of their attention.

He had never truly understood the significance of her friends in her life. The realization hit him hard, and he couldn't bear the thought of her being in pain. With a heavy heart, he hurriedly made his way back into the castle, desperately hoping that she would still be there when he returned.

As he hurriedly entered the common room, he spotted Pansy seated on the sofa. Leaning in, he whispered something in her ear before she turned and departed. He too swiftly left, heading towards his room to retrieve something extraordinary. Pansy returned with the special item, and Draco dashed out once again. He didn't care what he had to do he had to make things right with his sister.

As he hurriedly left the castle, his heart raced with worry for his sister. When he reached her, he took a deep breath to compose himself. The sight of her tear-filled eyes filled him with remorse, and he slowly revealed the items he had been hiding behind his back.

He shared with her some cherished belongings. Among them were her cozy, white blanket, her beloved oversized penguin toy called Petey, a variety of Kinder and Lindt chocolates (her ultimate favorites), and not to mention, two of her most treasured books.

It was truly heartwarming to see her face light up when he gently placed the blanket on the ground. With a tender gesture, he handed her the teddy bear and a delicious chocolate. As she nestled on his lap, he lovingly read one of the books to her. It was an incredibly sweet and precious moment.

After spending a few moments absorbed in the book, he delicately placed it aside and directed his gaze towards his sister. Meeting her eyes, he softly uttered the two words she longed to hear: "I am sorry."

As the night grew darker, the twins quietly ascended to Draco's room. Throughout their time together, they engaged in endless conversations, discussing every topic under the sun. However, Draco unintentionally let slip a secret that Darcy now incessantly teases him about. Frustrated, Draco reached for a pen and paper, determined to pen a letter...

𝕯𝖊𝖆𝖗 𝖒𝖔𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖗,
𝕴 𝖆𝖒 𝖍𝖆𝖛𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖙𝖗𝖔𝖚𝖇𝖑𝖗 𝖜𝖎𝖙𝖍 𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖘 𝖌𝖗𝖎𝖑 𝖋𝖗𝖔𝖒 𝖘𝖈𝖍𝖔𝖔𝖑 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖎 𝖜𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝖑𝖎𝖐𝖊 𝖞𝖔𝖚𝖗 𝖍𝖊𝖑𝖕.𝖎 𝖜𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝖗𝖊𝖆𝖑𝖑𝖞 𝖑𝖎𝖐𝖊 𝖙𝖔 𝖇𝖊 𝖍𝖊𝖗 𝖋𝖗𝖎𝖊𝖓𝖉 𝖇𝖚𝖙 𝖎 𝖋𝖊𝖊𝖑 𝖑𝖎𝖐𝖊 𝖘𝖍𝖊 𝖍𝖆𝖙𝖊𝖘 𝖒𝖊. 𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝖘𝖍𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝖎 𝖉𝖔? 𝕾𝖍𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝖎 𝖇𝖚𝖞 𝖍𝖊𝖗 𝖆 𝖌𝖎𝖋𝖙 𝖋𝖔𝖗 𝖈𝖍𝖗𝖎𝖘𝖙𝖒𝖆𝖘? 𝕸𝖆𝖞𝖇𝖊 𝖆 𝖘𝖓𝖆𝖐𝖊 𝖓𝖊𝖛𝖐𝖑𝖆𝖈𝖊 𝖑𝖎𝖐𝖊 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖔𝖓𝖊 𝖞𝖔𝖚 𝖍𝖆𝖛𝖊? 𝕬𝖓𝖞𝖜𝖆𝖞𝖘 𝖕𝖑𝖊𝖆𝖘𝖊 𝖘𝖊𝖓𝖉 𝖒𝖊 𝖆𝖉𝖛𝖎𝖈𝖊. 𝕿𝖆𝖑𝖐 𝖙𝖔 𝖞𝖔𝖚 𝖘𝖔𝖔𝖓
𝕷𝖔𝖛𝖊 𝖉𝖗𝖆𝖈𝖔.