Christmas

Finally, the long-awaited Christmas had arrived, and Moxxi found herself standing in her dorm room. Pansy, Estella, Astoria, and Darcy were all filled with excitement as they packed their belongings by their beds.

During the first few months of their school year, the heirs discovered that their parents had returned to their previous ancestral mansions. They were so excited to see there previous homes. They couldn't wait.

As Moxxi gracefully descended the spiral staircase with her suitcase in tow, she eagerly anticipated reuniting with her brother at the bottom. While she patiently stood there, a confident blonde boy sauntered towards her, catching her attention.

"What do you want blondie?"
She turned to face the boy she hated with her entire soul.

The bleach blonde completely ignored her, not uttering a single word. Suddenly, he came closer and gently took hold of her hand. In her hand, she held a small wrapped box, while a letter was placed in her other hand. She remained silent as he turned around and left the common room.

She turned the letter over to find it was blank. She set down the small box as she ripped open the letter. Only two words decorated the page.

𝕸𝖊𝖗𝖗𝖞 𝖈𝖍𝖗𝖎𝖘𝖙𝖒𝖆𝖘 𝖝𝖝

She looked back over to the door as confusion decorated her face. She lent over and picked up the tiny box. A note clung to the side of it. 𝕯𝖔𝖓𝖙 𝖔𝖕𝖊𝖓 𝖚𝖓𝖙𝖎𝖑 𝕮𝖍𝖗𝖎𝖘𝖙𝖒𝖆𝖘 𝖉𝖆𝖞.

Putting the box into her backpack, she noticed her brother coming down the stairs.
Without uttering a single word they both turned and left the common room.

As they stepped off the train, the heirs were greeted by their parents. Overwhelmed with joy, they rushed towards them and embraced them tightly.

They all said goodbye to each other as the respected parents apparated there children to there new homes.

Moxxi and Atlas were overcome with nausea as they apparated, but their discomfort quickly dissipated as their eyes widened in astonishment. Before them stood an enormous mansion, its grandeur taking their breath away. A serene and picturesque lake lay peacefully in front of the majestic white house.

The vast lawn in front of the twins was blanketed with a layer of glistening snow, creating a picturesque scene. As the twins looked out, they were captivated by the graceful dance of the twin hippogriffs, their majestic wings gliding through the air as they frolicked across the snowy grass. They were in love.

As their parents caught sight of their lovestruck expressions, they gently guided them up the staircase. The twins were faced with a grand sight - two colossal wooden doors towering before them, concealing a treasure trove of secrets they yearned to uncover.Moxxi's eyes fluttered open as the gentle touch of sunlight graced her face. A feeling of warmth and excitement filled her heart as she realized it was Christmas morning. Moxxi jumped out of bed and hurriedly made her way to her brother's room.

Atlas had already left his room when she finally arrived, The two 12-year-olds couldn't contain their excitement and let out joyful screams as they playfully raced each other throughout the entire house. With great speed, they dashed down the stairs, zoomed through the kitchen, and finally landed in the living room.

The twins were surrounded by a majestic Christmas tree, standing tall and adorned with festive decorations. Numerous presents encircled the tree, creating a protective barrier of joy and excitement.

Foot steps sounded behind the two as the house elves arrived behind there parents. Food was already set up at the giant dinning room table as the smell wafted through the air.

The twins eagerly dashed through the living room towards the dining table, only to discover their parents already seated there, wearing enormous smiles on their faces.

Moxxi's stomach growled with anticipation as she gazed upon the mouthwatering spread of food before her.Moxxi couldn't contain her excitement as she eagerly loaded up her plate with a delicious assortment of food.

Moxxi devoured her meal, swiftly finishing every bite, and then quenched her thirst with a refreshing glass of cherry pepsi.

In a burst of excitement, Moxxi leaped from her chair and dashed towards the living room, where the delightful collection of presents awaited her. Atlas, along with her parents, trailed behind, staring in joy as they watched the young girls actions.

The girl's eyes sparkled with delight as she gazed at the glorious pile of presents, while the floor beneath her was covered in vibrant wrapping paper.

Among the array of gifts, her absolute favorites were a stunning green and black dress that exuded elegance, a collection of exquisite bracelets that adorned her wrists, and a shiny new radio that promised endless melodies. She adored every single present infront of her.

After unwrapping their gifts, the twins and their parents indulged in some delightful Christmas movies. As they immersed themselves in the film, a spontaneous idea struck them - why not engage in a lively game of charades?

《》《》《》《》《》《》《》

Darcy couldn't contain her joy at the end of this incredible day. Her Christmas had surpassed all expectations. Upon returning to her room, she discovered a small box left by Draco. With anticipation, she carefully opened it and was delighted to find a stunning snake necklace adorning the box.

She stood there, gazing at the exquisite necklace. Never in her wildest dreams did she think he would purchase something so stunning for her. The thought of its price never even crossed her mind. She adored it. Tenderly, she held the charming snake pendant in her hands, caressing each diamond that adorned it.

She felt a wave of confusion wash over her when she pondered why he had given her a gift, especially one that was so expensive. It made her question whether he truly despised her. The way he treated her was far from kind.

It left her wondering why he would do anything like this.