confringo

tw creepy lockheart and rape. its only for the first paragraph so skip past it if it makes you uncomfy the rest of the chapter is moxxi kicking lockhearts ass

As his calloused hands firmly gripped her hips, he pulled her towards him, paying no heed to her protests. With a forceful motion, he pressed his lips against hers, disregarding her intentions to put an end to their illicit affair. Determined not to let her go, he seized her forcefully, pushing her over the edge of the balcony. In a disturbing act, he tore off her top and began engaging in inappropriate behavior with her young body. The piercing sound of her screams reverberated through the night.He forcefully removed her training bra and lifted her skirt. She desperately tried to escape, but tears streamed down her face as he attacked her, tearing her underwear in half. There was no sign of him stopping, and she knew it. He violently grabbed a handful of her hair and slammed her face into the ground, causing blood to pour down her face. He then forced himself upon her, causing excruciating pain throughout her body. The sound of her screams grew louder as he continued to thrust into her. He showed no mercy.

()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()

Suddenly, the sound of footsteps echoed through the astronomy tower as Moxxi and Atlas rushed up the stairs. Without hesitation, Moxxi cast a spell from her wand, "Confringo," causing him to be thrown away from the young girl who was now sobbing on the floor. Flames burst forth from her wand, engulfing his coat in a fiery inferno. The air was filled with his agonizing screams as he desperately tried to extinguish the flames. Undeterred, Moxxi continued her relentless assault, hurling fireballs one after another at her teacher, resolute in her mission to bring him down. Atlas quickly covered delphi with his hoodie and gently lifted her up. He left his sister to take care of him, ensuring that the girl was safe and protected.

Atlas dashed down the stairs with Delphi in his arms. Despite her objections, he brought her to the office where the twins spent a lot of time. Uttering the password to the statue, he kicked the door open abruptly, surprising everyone inside. The house leaders were already present. They gasped at the sight of Delphi, and McGonagall rushed to take her from Atlas. Without a word, the group followed Atlas out of the office and towards the astronomy tower, while McGonagall led Delphi to the hospital wing.

She lifted him effortlessly with a levitation spell and landed a powerful blow to his stomach. Doubled over in pain, he found himself being thrown against the wall by Moxxi. Enraged, she grabbed her wand and unleashed a Bombardo spell at him while he struggled to compose himself. Tripping over his own feet, he fell to the ground. Moxxi confidently approached him and swiftly kicked him in the groin, causing him to wince in agony. A dark mist surrounded her hands as her eyes darkened. With a menacing glare, she plunged him into darkness.

As he regained consciousness, he realized he was trapped in a dimly lit cave. Slowly getting to his feet, he cautiously started to investigate his surroundings, only to be caught off guard by spiders springing from the walls and attacking him. A piercing scream escaped his lips as one of the spiders pounced on him, knocking him to the ground. The sharp pain of its fangs sinking into his flesh sent shivers down his spine. Blood trickled down his arm as the spider continued its assault. A warm sensation spread through his veins as the venom coursed through his body. Just as he felt his strength fading, he was suddenly transported to a completely different setting.

Zombies and inferi swarmed from every direction, overpowering him. With a quick instinct, he snatched the nearest object and swung it at the inferi, striking them down one by one. His determination fueled his swings, but eventually, his grip slipped, and he stumbled to the ground. Frantically, he searched for another weapon, only to realize he was completely surrounded. Panic surged through him as he leaped to his feet, desperately scanning for an escape route. Despite his relentless efforts, he couldn't find a way out. Suddenly, excruciating pain coursed through his body as the zombies sank their teeth into his flesh, dragging him across the room and leaving his skin scraped raw. In a state of terror, he screamed and fought against his impending doom, his life flashing before his eyes.

As he teetered on the edge of his demise, a sudden shift transported him back to the astronomy tower. Standing there, cloaked in a sinister black mist, was the Slytherin girl. She had played with his mind like a puppeteer.

A wicked grin stretched across her face as she unleashed yet another blast of dark mist towards him. In an instant, the astronomy tower morphed into a chamber adorned with countless mirrors. Lockheart rose to his feet, only to be confronted by reflections of his own misdeeds. But these were not his memories; they were the memories of those he had wronged. The children he had harmed, the lives he had selfishly taken - all the darkness he had ever committed was laid bare before him in those mirrors. Overwhelmed, he crumbled to the ground, gasping for air. Little did he know, a young Slytherin girl crept up from behind, wielding a baseball bat. With a swift and merciless strike, she brought it crashing down upon his head.

She refused to back down, her attack unrelenting. Drenched in his blood, she persisted in delivering brutal blows to his barely conscious form. Her fury was all-consuming, an unstoppable force. With a fierce determination, she launched herself at Lockheart, striking him repeatedly in the face. Suddenly, they found themselves engulfed in a swirling black mist, transported to a carnival. Sinister figures emerged from the shadows behind the girl, armed with an array of weapons. As they mercilessly beat Lockheart with bats, she continued her relentless assault. His face was a mess of blood, his eye swollen shut. Just as she prepared to strike again, the setting shifted to a haunted mansion, where ghostly figures closed in around them on the ground.

With each blow that landed on the man, they were transported to an entirely different realm. Moxxi hadn't even noticed the presence of the other teachers until now. Her name reverberated through the air as strong hands gripped her shoulders and pulled her away from the barely alive man. A comforting embrace enveloped her from behind, as Snape came into her line of sight. His lips moved, but the words were lost to her. Her heart thumped loudly in her ears, while her gaze remained fixated on the man lying on the ground. Moxxi's gaze shifted to the man lying on the ground, observing his form slowly vanishing. In an instant, he vanished, prompting a horrified scream to escape Moxxi's lips.

She squirmed and struggled to break free from her brother's hold, his voice echoing in her mind. His familiar scent brought a sense of calm, causing her breathing to steady and her heart to cease its frantic pounding. Slowly, she turned her head to meet her brother's gaze, a faint smile gracing his weary face. Gasping, she took in the sight of blood surrounding them, staining her hands. What had she done? She felt like a monster.

Moxxi forcefully pushed her brother aside, her legs trembling beneath her. All eyes turned in her direction as her name echoed through the room. However, she had vanished in an instant. Racing down the stairs and through the deserted hallways, she struggled to catch her breath. How could she have allowed things to escalate to this point? She hadn't even realized she had stopped running until she found herself standing in front of a door, compelled by an unknown force. Though she had no idea whose room it was, she felt an undeniable pull towards it. With a determined fist, she knocked on the door, only for it to swing open and reveal the one person she despised the most - Draco Malfoy.