𝓟𝓻𝓸𝓵𝓸𝓰𝓾𝓮

◦•●◉✿✿◉●•◦◦•●◉✿✿◉●•◦◦•●◉✿✿◉●•◦

"Arya, I wanted to tell you about the boon earlier itself, but I have been hesitant. Many years ago, while serving Rishi Durvasa, he granted me a boon. Using this boon, by chanting a sacred mantr, I can gain a son or a daughter from any god or goddess I pray to. However, I can use this mantra only 5 times." Kunti told her husband, withholding the truth about the mantra already being used once.

" That is wonderful news! Kunti today you have blessed kuruvansh with your boon. You have made me very happy. " Pandu exclaimed, his happiness was spellbound.

" Arya, however I have a request. " Kunti expressed. " I have always wanted a daughter. Is it alright if we ask for a daughter before a son? I promise, we can request the gods for a son the very next year, but it has been a dream of mine to have a girl. "

" Avashya Kunti. You have made me the happiest person on Prithvi today. I agree with this as well. Any elder sister is worshipped as a mother. We will have a girl child, and thereafter request dharmraj to gift us with a son like him, dharmgyani and righteous." Pandu agreed, keen on the idea proposed. " We shall ask Devi Lakshmi to grant us with a daughter like her. A daughter filled with compassion and love. One who holds dharm and guides everyone to peace"

" I agree Arya, after all, the basis of dharm is compassion itself. "

_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_

At the cliffs of a mountain, Kunti and Pandu stood with joint hands, in front of Devi Lakshmi.

" Maharaj Pandu , I was impressed by your ideologies about compassion and dharm. I hence grant you with a daughter just like me. She will be known all over Aryavart for her kindness, and her ability to fight for those who need help. She will be the epitome of love and compassion towards her people. She will guide people towards the path of dharm" Devi Lakshmi said, with love in her eyes.

With that, using her divyashakti she gave Pandu and Kunti their daughter.

" The one who spreads compassion in this world, the one who'll become the basis of my son's dharm and the leader of humanity. I name her Karunika. " Pandu said, proudly holding her up to the sun.

◦•●◉✿✿◉●•◦◦•●◉✿✿◉●•◦◦•●◉✿✿◉●•◦