43. Dharm.

Duryodhan jumped out of the water and both Bheem and him fought. Relentless. Bheem was initially being defeated. Very brutally as he was completely unable to figure out how to fight the vajrtan.(the one with body like vajr)

He fought, over and over, till he finally realised the truth. Tire your enemy. He ran around, completely exhausting Duryodhan.

Soon, Valandhara ran up to the field, all wet from the rain.

" Arya! " She yelled, trying to gain his attention.

He looked up at his wife, eyes barely able to open. Her other bhabhi were all behind her, panting and out of breath.

" Look Kumari Valandhara. Look how I kill your husband. "

" Valandhara. Have you brought the way to kill him? " Karunika asked, frantic.

" Ji jiji. Mahahim Balram said, anybody's greatest weakness is their biggest mistake. "

Keshav simply smiled.

" Arya! You and your brothers together took the oath for this war. Then why only bhrata Bheem has to be the one to fight? Give him the answer. What is Duryodhan's biggest mistake? " Panchali yelled over the pouring rain..

My brothers tried. Once the head, once the chest. Once the body, once the feet. What no one had tried was his thighs.

" Bhrata Duryodhan! Your biggest mistake was asking your own elder sister to sit on your thighs. That is your biggest mistake. Your lust. Bhrata Bheem! Hit his thighs. " Arjun yelled loudly.

'But isn't it against the rules in mal yudh'? Karunika thought, looking back.

Duryodhan thought the same, running away, shouting how it was against the rules.

" Duryodhan! I am killing you according to my oath only. No rules apply here. "

That day, the future of Aryavart would start yet again with a fresh start as Duryodhan was defeated, beyond help.

The moment he did, loud thunderstorms were heard, as a raging Balram walked, with his hal dragging behind him.

Karunika saw this and ran in front of a solemn Bheem.

" Maharani Karunika! Move aside. This adharmi had killed my student against the rules of mal yudh! I will kill him and if you don't move away, you too! "

" Jyeshtha. Please move. He's right. "

" No. I won't. I will not let my brother die. "

" Maharani! Do you see Kumari Dushala here? Was she able to protect her brother? "

" That's not my problem Dau! I am protecting my brother -"

" Dau. Are you about to commit adharm? Didn't you say you won't fight in this war? Now you are about to raise your weapon on bhrata Bheem? " Keshav, said, gauhimg his anger. The easiest way to wound someone in their own words was to make them angry. Or in this case, angrier.

" This man did adharm by breaking the rule of mal yudh. If I have to do the same to punish him, then I don't care! "

" But then what is the fault of my brother Dau? If you are willing to do so for the sake of adharm, that is what my brother did too. He acted with adharm to defeat dharm. Doesn't your own brother say that this is called aap dharm?" Karunika countered, as Krishn smiled, a wide one, as Dau was now trapped.

" You are right. You and my brothers are one of the greatest wordsmiths of your time. Ayushmaan bhav Maharani. Pranipat. " He said, walking away, as the brothers rejoiced in their victory.