7. KARUNIKA!

The morning of Yudhishthir's rajyabhishek brought more chaos into Karunika's life than ever. Well, the good kind definitely.

" Jyeshtha! We can't find bhrata Yudhishthir's  kamarband. "
" Jyeshth! Where is bhrata Yudhishthir's  angvastr? "
"Jyeshtha! Nakul is not helping! He's staring at himself in the     mirror! " 

"MAUN! All of you quiet. Now. His kamarband is with mata. She's trying to tighten it.  His angvastr is with me. I'm sewing 'Yuvraj '  on the border. Nakul! For once stop staring at your face and be helpful." Karunika yelled, sometimes wondering how her siblings hadn't managed to kill her by now.

" You are right Karunika. All of you calm down. Anyways he will have to take it all off when they are doing the abhishek. Why do you panic so much? The suryaputr said, exhausted.

" Jyeshth, we aren't panicking -"

" Sure"

" -We are just being supportive. Our brother becomes the Yuvraj today.  We are just very very very very very very happy. " Nakul said.

" Theek hai. But keep your happiness to happiness only. Don't make it into madness. " Karunika yelled.

" Here Yudhishthir. I'm proud of you. Today you have made me proud.  I hope you become the Yuvraj Hastinapur needs. You need to be compassionate. Compassion above dharm, when dharm is ready to hurt the victim. Understand? Today pitashree would be proud of the man you are. " Karunika said, tearing up.

" Arre.. Karunika. Why do you cry. He'll not even be able to sit for the abhishek then. Stop crying. " Mata Kunti said.

" Ji mata. "She answered,wiping her tears.

"Yudhishthir. I have not known you long, but I am sure you will become a wonderful inspiration for future generations. Aayushman bhav. " Kauntey blessed joyfully.

_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_

" Yaadavkumari. I am Karunika. Arjun's elder sister.  I hope you enjoy your stay in Hastinapur. Also, if Arjun troubles you, come to me. I'll twist his ears, like one twists clothes to dry. " Karunika told her.

" Pranpat jiji. Avashy. But I am sure rajkumaar Arjun is a very noble person. "  Subhadra told her.

"Of course. We will return by the end of this week. Mata wants us to go to Kuntibhoj for some work." Karunika told her, and left for the main gates where her Jyeshth and her Mata were waiting for her.

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

"Mere bache.  The pandav kumars, the kumari and that soot putr Karn, will all be out of your way. No one will be able to survive..  Now, with the help of that warrior, Dandik, the sootyou found in the market, who was thrashed by his fellow neighbors, we will fight Arjun. " Gandharraj told his nephew, Suyodhan

"Mamashree. Now no one can stop me from becoming the Yuvraj of Hastinapur."

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

𝙸𝚗  𝙺𝚞𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚋𝚑𝚘𝚓 

" Bhrata Karn. I hope you become just as good of a Yuvraj as a warrior you are. Life offers many challenges, but compassion and love overcome all problems. Always think with love, not moh or ahankar, but pure love and compassion. Those who act with compassion are the only ones who are truly able to follow dharm. Remember that. " She told him, while adjusting his crown.

" Avashy kumari. You are my biggest inspiration." Karn told her.

Yuvraj ki Jai Ho.  Vajji's  Yuvraj Adam is requesting an entry in the room.