19. Two bodies, One soul.

The greatest gift her brothers could give her, was getting her ready for marriage themselves. With the help of their wives all six of them helped their sister get ready and she has to remember not to cry, otherwise they would yell at her in mock anger, saying she would spill her kajal. Her solah shringar was done with utmost respect and delicacy, keeping in mind her nature.  With the help of Gurumata and Draupadi, Arjun bound his sisters hair, and braided it with flowers and other adornments.
Bheem, the strongest of them all carefully drew her mehendi on instructions from his wife, with such intricate designs, that she was shook.  Kamarband and other jewelry was dressed by her priy bhabhishrees, while the maangteeka was set on her forehead by Karn. They all decked their sister with so much love, that she felt, if she would have been wearing only leaves and grass, she would look just as beautiful, if they decked her with the same love.

Her mata, the one who raised her looked at her daughter

Her mata, the one who raised her looked at her daughter. Her beautiful strong daughter, who had grown up into a wonderful woman.

" Putri, today your father would be so proud of you and would have been so happy to see you like this. I am so proud of you. " She said, applying her kajal behind her ear to ward off the evil eyes of men.

" Chalein Jyeshtha? Your var is waiting for his vadhu. " Sahdev said.

" Waise, Jyeshth. Now we won't be able to trouble Jyeshtha about Jijashree. " Nakul said, laughing.

" Why so Nakul? " Bheem asked.

"Arre. Now she will be married, so she'll go to Vajji. When she's not here, how will we trouble her? " Nakul answered, but his answer brought a dampening effect on everyone's mood.

" Priy Nakul. Even if I am not here. I know very well what all of you are capable off. My anuj and Jyeshth are married. Sahdev will come to Vajji soon to marry Meenakshi anyway with the way she is in love with him. When will you find me my bhabhi? " She said, laughing at his frowning face.

As they walked towards the mandap, Karunika recalled every moment she had spent before with her brothers and family and how her Yuvraj' presence influenced their fate. She would not change a thing.

She looked up through her veil, to see her Yuvraj, who looked as handsome as the stars in the night sky. Uniquely beautiful. He was exactly that. Beautiful and mesmerizing.