16. Pure?

Saavdhan. Vajji ke Yuvraj  evam Vajji ki Rajkumaari padhar rahe hain!

" Pranipat Samrat Dhritarashtr. Pranipat Maharani Gandhari. Pranipat Mahamahim Bheeshm. Pranipat Mahamantri Vidur. " The brother and sister greeted on the door of the arrival.  They were welcomed warmly into the mahal, and given the finest rooms.... Which leads us to an interesting problem.....

" Rajkumari Karunika. I am Meenakshi, sister of Yuvraj Adam. " She said, touching her feet.

" Arre! Rajkumari! What are you doing. You are a guest. Why do you touch my feet? " She said, bending down to raise her up.

" Kumari, you will soon marry my brother, and then, you will become my bhabhishree. Hence I did so. " She told her joyfully.

" But Kumari. Till I am not married to your brother, it does not befit the princess of another kingdom to touch my feet. "

" Alright. But I can touch the feet of my guru can't I? "

" Huh! Your guru? Meaning? "

" Matlab yah, priye. That she warned me, that if she does not get to make you her guru for shastr vidya, aste vidya and vastu vidya, I have not the permission to even propose marriage to you. " The Yuvraj said, walking upto the two.

" Arre bhratashree. Why do you twist my words. I didn't threaten you."

"Acha.... You didn't threaten me? Abhi batata hoon. " He said, and was chasing the young woman around Karunika, who was laughing so badly, but then, Meenakshi using her as a human shield said, " Bhabhishree. Please tell him to back off. You will protect me won't you? "

" Haan. Avashy. Yuvraj. Stay away from my priy nanad. You touch a hair on her head and I will punish you. " She said, laughing all the while.

"Vivah mein ek se karne aaya. Apni hi behen ko aapne premi se hi kho betha. " He muttered, and the two roared with laughter, joined by Nakul and Sahdev, who were passing by.

" Arre. Najul. Sahdev. Come. Meet the Yuvraj and rajkumaari of Vajji. " She said, but before she couldn't say anymore, the two jumped across her, to hug their jijashree, sorry to be jinashree.

"Arre. Kumari is also here. Show some respect. " She said sternly.

"Ji. Pranipat Raajkumari. My name is Nakul, and he is my twin brother Sahdev. " Nakul said introducing himself.

"Is your youngest brother unable to speek bhabhishree? " Meenakshi asked suddenly.

Both Sahdev and Karunika looked up with her questioningly, while her brother kept telling her to back off. Everyone knew Sahdev was a rather reserved person.

" Nahi. It's just. He didn't introduce himself on his own that's all. "

" The one who has brothers like Nakul don't need to speak for themselves Raajkumari. He speaks enough for both of us. " He said softly.

"You're funny. Come. Show me around the palace. " She said, dragging him away by the hand.

" Yuvraj. I feel, you'll leave here with me, and leave someone behind. " Karunika whispered.

" Hmm. I accept. Come we must move to the Rajsabha. I need to propose properly this time. As the Yuvraj does to a
Raajkumari. " He said, walking hand in hand, while Nakul stood there confused. Who to go after?

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

" Please speak Vajji Yuvraj. " Mahamantri said.

"Maharaj Dhritarashtr, I Yuvraj Adam of Vajji have come to Hastinapur, to propose  marriage to the Raajkumari Karunika of Hastinapur. " He said.

" But Yuvraj, her marriage has already been decided. She has been elected to marry Raajkumar Suyodhan's Mitr, Angraj 
Dandik. " He announced, while the three agents of chaos, Mamashree, Suyodhan and Dandik looked on.