30. Krishn!

Karunika was sitting in the room with her daughter, tying her hair and discussing her life.

" -and so, mamashree Krishn taught us how to steal butter. But only when it's freshly made, so that no one can notice any difference in the quantity. " She finished, while Karunika laughed at her brother.

" I sent both of you to go there and learn about shastr astr vidya and other important skills and he teaches you about stealing butter? Let him come. I'll twist his ears so hard he'll be running away like a mouse from a cat. "

Maharani, Yuvraj Utaar is asking permission.

" Let him come. " She agreed while Aahana got up from the bed, rearranging herself appropriately.

" Pranipat Maharani. Pranipat Rajkumaari. "

" Kalyan ho Yuvraj. Tell us. What brings you here? "

" Maharani. It's just. If I have your permission, may I take the rajkumaari to the palace gardens for a while? " He said, shyly, but looking straight ahead at the Rajkumaari.

Karunika was smiling secretively. Oh she couldn't wait to tell her husband.

" Oh yes. Avashy putr. If Aahana agrees, you may take her. Aahana? "

" Oh. Uhm. Uhhh. Yes. Sure. I'll go with you. "

He walked up to her, offering her his hand, which she relented to.

As they walked outside, Moksh walked in. He looked at her, bewildered and shook his head in annoyance, walking to his mother with a big smile.

" Mata. What are they doing? "

" I don't know putr. He came to the room to invite Aahana to walk in the gardens with him. I don't know what he has
planned. "

" And you let him go? "

" Why not? He's a competent warrior and the Yuvraj. Why do I fear her safety? "

" I'm not talking about her safety mata. I'm saying why does she have to go with HIM. "

" Putr. How would I know? Let them go. It's not as if they are going to fight some war. Let them be. You tell me why you came here? " She replied, rubbing her forehead. Her children, would kill her faster than her brothers would have.

" What. Oh yeah. Jyeshth mamashree Karn wants to talk to you. He's asking you to come to the practice grounds. " He said, walking out with his mother behind him.

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

" Pranipat Jyeshth. Moksh told me you wanted to see me? "

He looked up at her, from sharpening his sword. His face lit up when he saw Karunika. Abandoning the sword, he ran up to her to hug her.

" Oh thank Narayan. I have been wanting to speak to you since the dreaded day ended, but some or the other work pops up for both of us. " He mumbled.

" No work is greater than your commands Jyeshth. What's wrong? "

" Nothing is wrong. I missed my sister. "

" Acha. So. Should we have a celebratory match then? Friendly fight, with spears. "

" Alright. Chose yours. "

The two began fighting, Karunika who was rusty from not practicing in the agyatvas. Soon he stood over her, winning the match.