3. Gurukul or Kanyakul?

Karunika was dumbfounded by the turn of events today.
Earlier, while playing pitthoo Suyodhan's behaviour felt off. Now, any person would assume he was being rude to his brothers, especially Bheem, but it was the opposite. It was as if flowers were showering from his mouth.

Karunika was doubtful, but the arrival of Guru Dronacharya dulled any suspicion.

As of now, the news of Bheem not being found had created a ruckus in the rajmahal. No one was able to find Bheem or Suyodhan.

" Maharaj! Maharaj! I found these jewels and bloodied angavastr outside a lion's den. I fear, that the lion had made a meal out of rajkumaar Bheem.
Aho durbhagy Maharaj! Aho durbhagy! "( curse the fates.)
Shakuni came in, limping with the jewels.

It was as if someone had killed both the mother and daughter. They couldn't imagine so many losses. First the king and his younger wife, and now the kumar!

Kunti ran to the shiv mandir in the mahal. " Give me my son back Mahadev, otherwise this whole earth will drown in a mother's sorrow! " Kunti wept, so tired and exhausted, that she nearly fainted.
The 4 brothers and their sisters huddled next to their mother, crying for everyone's beloved Vrikodar, while Shakuni and Suyodhan watched, joyfully revelling in their victory.

  _*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_

𝟷𝟹 ᴅᴀʏs ʟᴀᴛᴇʀ

" Mata, Jyeshtha, there is a brahmin dev who doesn't seem to stop eating. He is not yet satisfied, but we have started to run out of food! Now what shal we do? " Sahdev and Nakul asked, worry etched onto their faces.

" Don't worry, after eating from mata's hands, everyone feels satiated. Don't worry, she'll go feed the bhramin dev. " Yudhishthir told them.

" I'll also come mata. I want to meet this Dev. What is incomplete in my food, that he couldn't feel satiated. I will apologize for the same. " Jyeshtha said, curious to know more.

" Here bhrahmin dev, have some laddoo by me. " Said Kunti, and as soon as he did, a loud burp startled everyone. But no one was more shocked than Karunika, who couldn't fathom the miracle.

" Bhrahmin dev, was there anything missing in my food. I am grateful that you feel satiated now, however I want to know how to improve. Please bless me. " She said, bending down to touch his feet.
" Arre- Jyeshtha! You can't touch my feet. You're my elder. Please move back. I am your brother. Bheem! See I'm back. " Bheem said, startled by her actions.

Before anyone could say anything, Nakul and Sahdev ran to Bheem, hugging him as if their life depended on it, the rest of the panduputr joining, happy to see their brother back.

" Bheem! You are alive? I am so happy my putr. How are you feeling now? " Asked Kunti, elated at her son's arrival.

" I am fine mata. How are you? my brothers seem happy too. But where is Jyeshtha?" Bheem asked, confused. " Till now she was here only, where did she run off to? " He asked.

" I think she is angry with you bhrata Bheem. Now who'll save you? " Arjun quipped.

" Don't worry, I'll talk to her. " Yudhishthir said, praying for Bheem's soul, as he was going to face his dear sister's wrath.

" We'll all go bhrata. Come on all of you. " said Bheem.

𝓘𝓷 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓹𝓪𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮 𝓰𝓪𝓻𝓭𝓮𝓷𝓼....

" Jyeshtha. Please forgive me. I wanted to come earlier only, but I wanted to surprise all of you. " Bheem said, inching away at each angry glance he received from his brothers and mother.