Tatyanna

"Baby wake up" Chris says shaking me. "Leave me alone" I say throwing the covers over my head. "I tried being nice by that don't work with your stubborn self". Next thing I know I'm in the air. "Put me down !" I say. "I told you get , now you up" he says laughing. Once I'm down I push him on the bed and climb on to of him. "Now you're going to get pay back" I say all up in his face. "Lord that morning breath" He says laughing. "That's what you get for waking me up this early" I say rolling my eyes. "Sorry baby but we got stuff to do now get your fine ass off me and go take a shower" he says smacking my ass.

After my shower I get dress and do my hair. "Is this outfit good for wherever we going?" I say looking in the mirror. "Perfect" he says kissing my cheek. We head won to the car , Chris opens the door for me. "Why thank you" I say getting in.

We pull up to this beautiful house about twenty minutes later. "Where are we Chris?". He just looks at me then gets out the car. Chris walks over to my side of the door opens it and unbuckled the seat belt. "Where are we?". "Come on you about to find out baby" he says holding his hand out, I grab onto it and follow him to the door. He knocks on the door twice before it opens. This older lady opens the door and a huge smile grows on her face. "Son you made it" she says. I look at Chris then back at the lady. "This must be the beautiful young lady you told me about" She says. "Hi" I say. "Come in , just finish making breakfast everyone's at the table". We follow her to the dining room , everyone turns and look at me.

"Hey everyone this is Tatyanna my beautiful girlfriend" Chris says squeezing my hand. I smile "Hi". Everyone smiles at me then go in with their conversation. We sit down this little girl keep staring at me. "Uncle Chris she's pretty" She says. "Why thank you honey so are you". "Thank you I'm Lani" she says flashing her toothless smile. Chris mother comes back out with plates and someone behind her helping. "Tatyanna what do you do ?" Chris mother ask. "At the moment I'm in cosmetology school , but once I'm done and have everything situated I want to open up a salon" I say smiling. "Hmm...do you think you'll make money from that? Or do you plan on using my son income?". I take a deep breath and smile at her "No ma'am I have my own income and if my salon gig doesn't work out I sell my business place and go work for a salon that's already open" I say.

"Why are you with my son?" She says. "Because you're son is a amazing person and we have a great connection , if your implying I'm with Chris for money I don't need any of that ma'am". "Sure that's what they all say". "With all due respect I am nothing like those other lady's and you don't know me so please stop judging me like you do" I say. "Alright mom that's enough Tatyanna is a great women out here doing her own thing and she treats me wonderful"Chris says defending me. I smile at him then lean in to kiss him he kisses me back.

"Proud of you son , and miss Tatyanna I think your wonderful so far" This guy says I'm assuming if Chris father. "Really Rich? You hardly know her". "I know Berni but she seems like a nice young women give her a chance" He says.

After we'll all finish eating I go to the kitchen to help Chris mom wash the dishes. "I come in peace" I say standing next to her. "I'm sorry for my attitude but my son has been hurt before and she was a gold digger I don't want it to happen again" she says with a tear running down her face. "Ma'am I'm not here to hurt your son or steal his money, I just got out of a bad relationship as well and Chris was there for me we have grown a bond". She smiles at me. "Here you can dry them" she says handing me a towel.

"Bye baby!" Chris mom and dad say to me. "Bye guys I'll be back" I say waving. "Think they like you"Chris says. "I do too" I say.

"You know I was thinking maybe we should take a trip soon" Chris says pulling into his parking lot. "Where to ?". "Hmm maybe Texas?" He says. "Sounds like a plan" I say smiling.