Tatyanna

"Whats up... Nah I just got here not too long along... Alright... I'll slide through later." I hang up the phone and go take a shower for when he come over. I get out the shower and grab my favorite lotion. After completing my shower and stuff I get dress in some shorts and a tank top.

Chris is still out of town and I could use some male company who's more perfect than Jr. About twenty minutes later Jr arrives. "Who you trying to smell good for?" I ask. He chuckles, "I could ask you the same but nobody I just got out of the shower before I got here." "Oh baby mama ain't say something?" "You called me over here to talk about Cay?" I roll my eyes, "I only asked a question Jr... She didn't seem happy the last time I saw her." I say smirking.

"That shit wasn't cute." "It slipped." "Whatever." He says. I laugh and we go sit on the couch. "Where ol dude at?" "Out of town on business." "Oh cool." I glance over at him at. I love the bond we have no matter what. Even with us not being in a relationship it's strange how I feel comfortable around him. "What you thinkin about ?". "Just us being friends we came along way don't you think?" I ask. "Yea not going to lie you look good in them shorts though friend". I laugh "Thanks friend" I scoot over close to him and lay on his shoulders. "How ol dude treating you?". "Good, we've been taking things real slow and he understands our situation". "Whats the situation?" He ask smirking. I playfully roll my eyes "I don't know Jr you tell me". "We just friends" he says assuringly more so assuring hisself.

I lean in and kiss him, at first he's hesitant but then he starts kissing me back adding tongue deepening the kiss. "Friends?" I say. "Just chill Taty I can't be doing this I have to stay true ta Cay I love her". I could care less I didn't owe Cay anything, it's not like she gave a fuck; but for Jr sake I'll chill for now. "Okay won't try again" I say putting my hands up in surrender. "You play too much Taty". I smile "I didn't do anything".

"How's the music going?". "Good I was in Cali just got back today" Jr says. "Cay was mad that you left when you just got back in?". "Yeah she was tripping a little bit but I'll take care of that later". I laugh "Jr not to go back in the past be you ever wonder what it would be like if we had a kid?". "Yeah I though about it , if we had a girl id hope she got you lips they all soft and plump..she'd probably look like you though" he says smiling. "Would have been nice" I say smiling. "Want something to eat?" I ask getting up. "What you got?" Jr ask following behind me. "I could whip up something for you". "Nah no need let me get something to drink though". I open the fridge bending down to grab two cokes, I go in the cabinet and tippy toe to get some rum. "Damn that ass look fatter" Jr says butting his lower lip. "Does it?" I fix my shorts. He comes over and start kissing on my neck while rubbing on my ass. Everything in me is screaming go Jr but my mind is telling me to stop.

My phone starts ringing I pay it no mind and continue to kiss Jr. "God I miss this" I say against his lips. "Me too" he picks me up sitting me on the counter. I take my shirt off and throw it on the floor. Jr removes my bra , start playing with my breast taking my nipple into his mouth. I let out a moan causing Jr to smirk. My phone starts going off again; its Chris. "W-wait Jr" I say answering the phone. "Hey babe" I say. "Miss me?" Chris ask. "I do , what are you up too?". "Laying in my hotel room thinking about you". "So am I" I say closing my eyes as Jr play with my cat through my shorts. "Stop" I mouth to Jr but he doesn't listen. My body is yearning for Jr but something in me is saying no. "You alright?" Chris ask. "y-y-yes babe I'm fine just happy to talk to you. hold babe there's someone at the door let me call you in a few". "Mm fuck Jr" I say throwing my head back as he finger me. "You just from my touch" he says smirking. "You always had that effect on me" I laugh. He picks up the speed play with my clit.

After reaching my climax I go take a shower and clean up real quick. "Cat seem tighter Ol dude ain't hitting it?". "Yeah we had sex once". "Wasn't good huh?". "No it was great actual might be better than you" I say smirking. "Nah don't forget one time I had your ass unable ta walk straight". I laugh "I'm going to ignore your stupid". I step out put the towel around me and head to my closet. "What you hiding for?" He says coming up behind me. I look down and he has a hard on I smirk at the sight. I reach down and play with him through his jeans causing him to grow. Jr pulls my towel off me and picks me up leading me to the bed. I unzip his jeans and pull them down. I start kissing Jr while I straddle on top of him. Jr position himself in me and I slowly slid down on his shaft.

"Shit" he hissed. I ride him up and down slow trying to take him all. He flips us over putting my legs over his shoulder giving me deep strokes. "Mmmm I missed you" I say. "Me too". He picks up the pace gripping my breast looking in my eyes. All feeling for him just came over me but I can't mix a one night thing with my feelings. On the edge of coming I grab onto his back trying my best not to leave scratches. "God Jr I'm coming" I moan out. "Not yet wait fa me" he picks up the pace going in deeper with each pump.

"Mmm thank you" I say kissing him. "You're welcome shorty" he says. "I know we can never talk about this but I needed that , I needed you one last time" I say honestly. "I understand shorty , let me clean up and head home before my baby girl start tripping" he says heading to the bathroom. I say I don't care but why is guilt eating me away now , I'm sure I'll get over it.