Tatyanna

Being pregnant is a beautiful thing me and Chris are getting much closer. I stood in the mirror looking at my mini baby bump I can't wait to see my baby hopefully it's a girl but mama Sharon and grandma Sinclair saying it's a boy. "Baby you look beautiful" he put his hands on my stomach and knelled to kiss my tummy. "I love you Taty and my baby girl.. Let's take a vacation I want to take you too Dominican Republic". I smiled "Yes baby let's go". "Alright well leave tomorrow around twelve". "I'll start packing".

I wake up in the best mood Chris was already in the shower his phone started ringing. "Babe your phone is ringing". "Answer it Taty". I pick up the phone it was a unsaved number. "Hello". "Who dis?" Some ghetto ass girl said. "Um I'm Chris girlfriend and you are?" I said with a attitude. She hung up "Chris control your hoes". "What you mean" he said stepping out the shower. "Some girl called asking who was I and when I told her I was your girl friend she hung up". "I don't know who it could be but ignore them cause today is our day " he said kissing me.

I take a shower then get dress. we grabbed our bags and we were out. When we pull up to the airport I saw a jet I looked back at him he smiled "Aw baby your the best" he kisses me then some guys takes our bags from the back. The jet is beautiful Im amazed."Taty look at that seat remove the cover". I did as he said it had my name engraved in it I was so happy it was adorable. "Aw baby this is perfect your doing too much though". "Nah it ain't never too much when it comes to you" he kisses me and smiles . The ride was peaceful I fell asleep though he woke me up when we arrived.

The hotel room was perfect a nice view of the beach. "This is perfect Chris" he hold my waist while we looked out at the beach it was so peaceful. He started kissing my neck and feeling on my body "Chris stop I'm pregnant". "Doctor say it's okay to have sex while your pregnant". "Ah Chris stop" I said laughing as he picked me up places me on the bed. But then his phone started ringing he answered.

I wasn't paying attention I started unpacking , thanks to the person who interrupted us. "You don't fucking call my phone no more Kenya". I looked at him "Everything alright?" . "My ex just called starting some shit". "Wait that could have been her this morning". "Fuck her no phone on the trip" he turned his phone off and so did I. "Baby get ready around 6 we got dinner reservation". "Okay love".
I pick out this blue and black beach dress, wore a black sandals to match. There's a knock at the door Chris security was here to pick me up we walked downstairs there was a limo.

When we got to the place Chris was standing there dressed in a white and black tux. "Hello beautiful welcome" he put his hand out and held onto it. "Oh my gosh" this is perfect flowers everywhere the light was dim and my favorite song back at one by Brain McKnight was playing. "Dance with me Tatyanna" he took my hand and we moved to the song. I start crying he picked my head and kissed me "Thank you baby". "Anything for you Tatyanna ... Being with you is everything I ever wanted and more I love you and my unborn child" he got on his knee I couldn't help but cry more. "Tatyanna will you marry me ?" . "Yes Chris yes of course" he put the ring on my finger and got up I jumped on him and started kissing him.

The rest of the night was perfect we ate of course I ate. We slept cuddled up till I got hot being pregnant made me a little moody. Woke up the next morning I looked at my ring it was so unreal. "Yes baby you will be soon to be Mrs.Adams" . "I know baby I can't wait till that moment". We go get ready to go to the beach he wanted to jet ski it was crazy but I'm down. The instructor gave us the life jackets and taught us the basics. "Chris get ready to get you ass beat!". "Yeah right little girl keep playing" we got on the water and it was awesome I didn't beat him but it was great. After jet ski we went to the local Dominican restaurant the atmosphere was crazy fun. "Hola mami como esta?" This cute little Dominican guy said. "Hola" I say back with a smile then he led us to our table. After we got our food a band started playing music for us. It was a perfect way to end our mini vacation.

Getting up was horrible I felt sick today. After getting ready Chris called the limo to pick us up I didn't even want to eat. The jet ride was nice and quite thank god they had ginger ale on the jet I drink it all then my tummy was calm. "Baby why are you giving mom problem so early" Chris said while rubbing my stomach. Chris phone started ringing as soon as we got off the jet he looked annoyed I checked the phone it was that girl.
"Listen stop call my man phone alright you stupid bitch he don't want your ratchet ass call again and you'll have to deal with my pregnant ass". I yelled into the phone. "Bitch keep playing I'll show you something". "Call again and watch ya ass come up missing dumb ass hoe" I said hanging up. She ruined my day I was so annoyed . " Baby calm down let's get you some of your favorite some hot wings with fries and their homemade blue cheese. A instant smile grew on my face he knew how to keep me happy. "Chris I can't wait to tell Cay about this bitch". "Calm your pregnant ass down baby you'll see her soon and get ya plate so we can go home".