Tatyanna

Staring at the ceiling I say a silent prayer in my heart. The door opened up and the guy came down with a bag of food I haven't seen his face yet. "You hungry?" He said kneeling in front of me. I nod my head yes. "Look don't take this personal I'm just doing my job , here eat this I'll go get your drink". I grab the bag removing the plate of food I inspect it making sure everything looks normal; I take a bite of the pancakes. They taste so good it's like I haven't ate in years , it's probably been a couple weeks or a few days.

The guy comes back down with a bottle of water. "Thank you" I say a in low tone. "You're welcome sweetheart , now your boyfriend owes me some money I need him to pay me back and the only way he'll do that is if I do this to you". "But I have nothing to do with this". "Look sweetheart that isn't how it works you're involved with him , I'm going to call him let him know you're okay hopefully for your sake he pays up what he owes me very soon". the guy gets up and walks back up the stairs slamming the door.

I finish eating my food and curl my self in the corner trying to keep warm. "You got a call" the dude says coming down the stairs. "Taty you alright?" Chris ask sounding worry. "The fuck you think Chris these people got me tied up one tried to rape me shit is horrible get me out of here Chris!" I scream. "Times up Taty". I roll my eyes at the guy. "Alright Chris you heard her get her out of here you got by the end of this week to pay up if not baby girl gonna die".