Tatyanna

Jordan I'm home". "Where my gabby wabby". "Right here" he took her out the seat and started talking to her. It was adorable to see the way he acts with her. I cleaned up gabby putting her in this cute little blue onesie. "Ready Jordan?" He grabs gabby while I grab her bag he decided he wanted to drive.

We get to Grandmas house and Cay and Malik is already here Jayden looking so cute. "Hey Cay" Jayden loves seeing gabby he plays with her and all. After praying we start eating "The family reunion will be coming up this summer Cay and Taty". Me and Cay agree we should go but then grandma says she wants our baby daddy's to be there oh gosh. Then grandma goes onto talking about how Cay and Jr relationship is it's going down hill. She says that is is Jr's fault basically and not hers. "It's never you"I mumbled. "What was that?" Cay asked. "Nothing..." I say.

We finish eating Cay and I go sit in the living room she spots my hickey I had to stop her and take her to the back. "Girl it's not that serious I know what you and Jordan been doing". I didn't want to tell her who did it but she already saw this. "Jr". "When" she ask with major attitude. "Last night after he left your house". "What the fuck Taty" she says rolling her eyes they gonna fall out her head.

We get back to where everyone is . Jordan ask what's wrong I tell him the truth people getting mad over what's not theirs. Cay and Malik get going Cay says bye to grandma Malik says goodbye too us. "Taty can I talk to you baby". I follow grandma into the kitchen. "You and Cay our cousins forget the past baby all I want is family to stick together" . "Alright grandma I'll try " . I hug her and she give gabby a kiss and ma like a hug goodbye.

We get home I take a shower and changed into some shorts and a tank top. I was about to cover up this stupid hickey but the knob turned I rushed and locked the door. "Yo Taty unlock the door". "Hold on I'm doing something". I hurry up put the makeup on and open the door. "Sorry" I say smiling up at Jordan. "It's cool". I lay in bed checking my text messages I got a text from Jr. It says he talked too Cay and she had major attitude. So cay gossiping like way to keep shit together . I was so into my phone and didn't notice that Jordan was staring at me. "Damn you all into that phone who you texting?". "Nobody" I say smiling . He gets into bed and kisses my cheek then quickly gets out of bed. I look in his hands my eyes widen "Jordan give me my phone" .

He goes in the bathroom and lock the door. "Jordan!" I was banging on the door after a minute I knew he read the messages. He opened the door "What he talking about ?" . "Nothing Jordan me and Cay just going through cousin stuff ". "Taty tell me the truth !" . "Okay Cay think me and Jr have something going on and we don't I'm just annoyed she's acting that way Jr and I are friends that all to the story".

Jordan gives me my phone back and we just lay in bed he's holding onto me like it was the last time I'd see him. "I know you still feeling him , don't deny it I'm okay with that but be honest with ya self how you gonna move on when you aren't truthful about it". "But I really don't care for him". "Tatyanna you not lying to me you lying to yourself , if it wasn't for what happen Gabby would have been yours and Jr baby , and you still care for Chris" he just put me on blast I was on hush for that whole night. " So you gonna give me the silence treatment" I didn't answer. " You mad?". "Nope" I say turning my back to him.

The bed is empty I roll my eyes he didn't even say he was going out. I walked into the bathroom there was a note on the mirror. It says check the bed for a note I run to the bed and found it that one said I'll be back ten minutes after you wake up. I do all my hygiene thing fix my hair I need to get it cut again. I wore this all white body con dress and put my cow slippers on. I go to the other room gabby is sound asleep I grab my baby monitor and head to the living room. The door opened and Jordan walks in with this huge bouquet of flowers and a huge teddy bear. This huge smile grew on my face "I'm sorry for making you feel bad" ." No you were right Jordan so I'm sorry" . I put the flowers in a vase with water. "Loving that dress on you" he says I do a little spin. "Come here" I go to him and sit on his lap he kisses me. " You need to stop tryna be in charge" I roll my eyes he grabs my ass and squeeze it hard. "Ow! Let goo!" He laughs. "Say please daddy". "Please daddy" he let go and kissed me he started kissing my neck my eyes widen . The monitor goes off "Gabby crying sorry baby". I get to her crib" Your mommy little life saver " I kiss her fat cheeks. I breast feed her here and there but don't want her becoming attached to it so I grab her bottle and she latches onto it.