Tatyanna

"Jordan will you grab gabby and feed her while I shower please" I yell out to him. "Alright go head". Getting in the shower I let the warm water hit my neck trying to release some tension there. I finish up in the shower and wrap the towel around my body. "You okay baby?" Jordan says hugging me from behind. "Yeah I'm fine just been thinking about some things". "Relax baby let it all go , everything will fall into place". I smile up at him. Not sure what I'd do if he wasn't here to hold me down Jordan is great help with Gabby and keeping me sane.

We make our was to Cay house. "Hey girl!" "What's up? Let me see her!" Cay say grabbing Gabby. "She is adorable!" Cay sit back down by Malik. Me and Malik hug. Jordan gives Cay a hug. "Hey Gabby." Cay says to her. "Where Jayden?" I ask. "Jr and the wicked witch, just left with her not too long ago." "Oh Lord..." "I talked to Mama Sharon and Grandma Rose the other day... Do you know Jr lied and told them everything was on me?" "Girl thats horrible."

"I know!" "Anyway gossipers," Jordan says, "Can we start the movie now?" Cay hands me back Gabby. "It's not gossip, if it's true." "Y'all have better things to focus on." Malik says. Cay rolls her eyes. "Problem Cay?" "You." "Bet you won't do nothing to solve it." "Wanna find out?" "Can we watch the movie?" Jordan says. They laugh. "Okay press play." Cay say sitting back in the sofa.

"Cut it out you two." Jordan says to Cay and Malik looking back at them. "What are we watching anyway?" I asks. "About Last Night." The movie comes on, and we watch it all the way through with no interruptions. "They cute. " I say to Jordan. "Nah Malik ugly Cay make them cute". I laugh "Whatever Jordan". He leans over a kiss me.

I get to get something to drink. "What y'all in here doing?" I say going inside the kitchen. Malik backs up, a little. "Busted." I smile. "Don't look at me, your the one busted." Cays say leaving out and sitting back in the living room. "I didn't do anything yet." He says following Cay. "Oh shit yet... Keyword Yet Cay." I says. "Lord, don't get her started. I won't hear the end of it." Cay say laughing. I laugh with her winking at her.

"Nigga all his stuff was together. If you weren't worrying about questioning me about Malik , and ya lil girlfriend wasn't too busy staring someone would've grabbed it." Just the way Cay acting I already knew who it was. "Jr?" I asks. "You already know." Cay says sitting back down.

Malik phone rings, he steps away and answer it. Jordan is playing with Gabby. "I gotta go Cay, a meeting came up I'll swing by later." Malik says. "He's coming by later? To do what? My bad I interrupted y'all little session in there." I says laughing. "Lord, we weren't doing anything, I swear." I laugh. "I couldn't see that." I says. Malik laughs, "Alright bye y'all." He says leaving out the door.

A few hours later Jordan and I leave we head off to Chris house to drop off Gabby. Cay called talking about what happen with Jr and Malik. Jr ass is a trip man. "Who was that?" Jordan asks. "Cay." "What's up with her?" "Jr kissed her and Malik saw it." "Damn." "That's Jr for you, just full of surprises."