Casha

"Let's go eat." Jr says guiding me and Jayden out the water. We dry off and throw our clothes back on. We walk back to the resort, and they direct us to this bar and grill restaurant which is towards the back of the resort. I put Jayden a shirt on over his chest. I didn't have time for my baby to get sick. Once we make to the back to the restaurant, Jr pulls my chair out for me and then he runs to get Jayden a high chair. I sit him inside and buckle him in.

We order our food. Roc and TJ sit at a table near us, although Jr invited for us all to sit together. Roc told him to enjoy his family time. We eat and head back to the room. Jayden fell asleep on the way up. I was happy we had his miniature baby bed with us. I lay him in it once we got back inside. I sit in the living room. I look at my nails and notice I need a fill in. Jr comes and sit beside me and turns the tv on. "You enjoying yourself?" I ask Jr looking up from my nails to him. "Absolutely. Are you enjoying yourself?" "I'm loving it." "TJ was about to get his throat chopped in half." I laugh, "Stop being so violent nigga" Jr twists his lips up.

"Who am I siting here with right now tho?" I ask. "I know but still" "Your so cute when you act like that." "You think I'm playing I'm serious ain't no acting involved." "Alright Jr I hear you." I say making a crazy face. "See yo ass play too much." He says pecking my lips. "What are we doing tomorrow?" I ask. "I set up a tour for us in the morning, and then the afternoon I don't know."

"Okay cool." "Okay cool." Jr says mocking me. I laugh, "Stopppp doing that." "What?" "Mocking me." "Um No." "Why not?" "If I gotta wait six weeks, you gotta put up with me mocking you" "You are so childish." "You are so childish." "Jr." "Jr." "Stop I don't even sound like." "Yes you do Cay." "Yes you do Cay." I say mocking him, we both laugh. "Who childish now?" He ask. "Still you." "Aye lets pop this open." Jr says at the bottle of champagne the hotel gave us.

"Go ahead." He grabs two glasses and open the champagne. He bring me my glass and pours some in. Then does the same with his. "Let's toast." "What you tryna toast to?" I ask. "A toast to.. Us" "To Us" I sip on the champagne. It had an fruity, exotic taste to it. I liked it. "I should've brought me a blunt." I roll my eyes. "Why?" "It helps relax me." "I don't like you smoking." "I know Cay, but in order for me to stay sane I need it." "So we run you that crazy that much?" "Nah I ain't mean it like that Cay." "Well that's how your making it seem."

"No I just have a lot of shit that goes on through my head that's all." "That's what I'm here for Jr." "I got you Cay." "I'm serious Jr. I was your friend before I was your girlfriend." "Your right. I'll work on that, Thanks bae." "No problem baby." I kiss him and lay on his chest. "Cay you know I love you right?" "Yes and I love you too Jr." "You better." I smile. We watch some movie and ended up falling asleep on the couch.

We get up and get ready for this tour. Once we make it downstairs I see a Starbucks. I look at Jr, he smiles and hands me some cash. "Get me on too." "Okay." I go inside and order us both a mocha frap Jr likes whip cream on his but I don't. I grab our drinks and leave out. I put Jr change back in his pocket and hand him his drink.

We go out and see a train/trolly bus thing. I laugh and whisper to Jr. "What the fuck is this?" He laughs, "That's a good question." We get on board and its a conductor waiting. "Welcome aboard."

"Thanks aye like what kind of machine is this?" Jr asks. No he didn't call this thing a machine. Roc and TJ laugh. "It's a trolly sir." "But why does it look like a train too?" "I don't know sir, that's just the way they built." "I know but-" I put my hand over Jr's mouth. "Thank you sir." I say to the conductor he smiles at us. Jr bites my hand. "Jr!" I move my hand. "I was just talking to the man" He says laughing.

"The man answered your question, you were about to ask him something else. We will never be able to leave dealing with you and your 20 questions." Jayden laughs. "Tell yo mama to let yo daddy ask all his questions." Jr says laughing talking to Jayden. Jayden has no clue what Jr is talking about, he just looks at him.

Jr looks at me and then at my drink. "What Jr?" "Nothing Cay." He grabs my drink quickly and drinks some. "I like yours better." He says smiling at me. "I'm sure you do... Now give back." He gives me back my drink after he killed half of it. While waiting to leave I finish it off.

The trolly starts moving and we go around the entire island. It's very beautiful, we definitely have to come back. Jayden looks as if he was enjoying the scenery. I'm surprised he isn't fussing. Normally around the time it's time for him to eat he doesn't hesitate to let me know. Jr sits his arm around me. I look over and he's all into what the conductor is saying. I swear he subconsciously does that. I lean over and kiss his cheek.

"What was that for?" "Just because you never cease to amaze me." He smiles, "I love you baby and please don't ever forget it." "I love you too Jr Carter."

We get to the resort 2 hours later. I'm really dreading our departure from this place. I would move down here if I could, I think I could make it as Hula girl. "Jr could we stay another day, month, year?" I ask. He laughs,"I wish we could but we'll come back I promise."

I sit on the bed and start feeding Jayden. "We should bring him back once he's bigger." "True... Can I have some too?" I look up at him, "Some what?" "Of what Jayden's having." He says laughing. "Jr that was just so inappropriate." I say laughing. "I know. This six weeks shit ain't the move. First had to wait Jayden six weeks now you."

"I thought I was the impatient one." "You are but look at this." He slides back and I see his hard on poking the fuck outta his shorts. I laugh, "Babe like how did you even..." "Mannn I was looking at you sitting there half ass naked before you started feeding Jayden then my mind wandered else where.. I'm keeping it PG for lil kid kid." I laugh, "Oh God." Once I'm done feeding Jayden we packed up our stuff and go get some food.

Jayden is just smiling and laughing, he's being such a happy baby right now. I'm so ready to eat. I order steak and lobster, Jr orders Ribs. This steak was everything. "Let me taste?" I raise my eyebrows and look at Jr. I cut him a piece and put in my fork and feed it to him. "That's good as fuck." Jayden sits with his mouth open like Jr was just doing. "Not yet baby boy. Wait a little while longer." I tell Jayden. We finish eating and get back to the room.

I'm sitting on the bed playing with Jayden while Jr sits beside me. "What's up son?" Jr says. Jayden smiles and scrunches his face up. I laugh, "He gets that from you Jr." "No I don't do that." "Yes you do." He twists his face up. "See look." Jayden mocks him. Jr smiles, "I guess he does get that from me." My baby is so smart already and trying to do everything we do."

"He got your cheeks though." Jr says pinching my cheeks, I pop his hand, and he laughs. I look at Jayden and see he does have my cheeks. I blow Jayden a kiss and he sorta mocks me. He put his hand on his mouth and moves his hand in my direction. "Son it's not cute to blow kisses, just do this." Jr kisses my cheek. Jr holds him near my face and Jayden tries to copy him. Jr does it again and they go back forth. "Alright alright this isn't a kissing booth." I say kissing Jayden.

Jr laughs, "You ready to go?" "No not really." "I feel you." "You ready to go Jayden?" I ask him. He makes some baby talk. "See he ain't ready to go neither." Jr laughs, "Well then... We got too so come on." "Me and Jay will stay, go on without us." "Nah." I get up not wanting to. With me still holding Jayden, Jr scoops us up.

I don't think this is safe. "Jr, I swear if we fall ima fight you." "Im not going to drop yall, Chill baby." Roc and TJ come out the room they grab our luggage. They look at us and laugh. "Do we want to know?" Roc asks Jr. "They didn't wanna leave." "I was getting up." I say.

"Wasn't moving fast enough." "Whatever." I say. He kisses my lips. "You gone put us down now?" "Not till we get to the limo." I shake my head. We finally make it the car and Jr puts us down. Jayden and I get in first. I strap him up and then Jr gets in.

He wraps his arm around my shoulder. I lay my head on his chest. "You know we weren't going to leave.. me and Jayden were going to hide in Starbucks." I say laughing. "That's why I carried y'all all the way to the limo." He says laughing.

"I like being there. It's so stress free and it was just us as a family. I didn't have to share you with anyone else." "I know." His facial expression changes and it doesn't look very pleasant but I'm not in the mood to address it. I'm loving the way everything is peaceful. We get to the jet and load up. Well goodbye Hawaii.