Tatyanna

I call Cay to tell her I'm outside . "Hello?" "Good morning, come open the door." I says. "Jr go open the door for Taty" I hear her tell Jr.

"What's up girl?" I say coming into the kitchen. "Nothing yet... What's up with you?" "Not much... I came to help with what I could." "Thank you girl." "Cash what's up girl?!?" Chris yells causing me Cay tojump. He laughs, "My bad." "It's cool, you just caught me off guard. What's up Chris?" "Ready for this party" "Yeah I hear you." Chris leaves out going back in the living room.

"Baby mama!" T says coming into the kitchen. "What's up T" They hug. "What's up Taty, how you living?" "Hey T! So far so good. How's the wife?" I ask. "She's good she'll be in here any minute now." Jr comes into the kitchen. "Nigga when yo ass get here?" "I just got here and that's no way to treat yo brother nigga." Jr laughs.

Tia comes in. "Hey love!" She says greeting Cay. "Baby mama can you pass me some juice please?" T asks. "Sure." Cay answers. "Tia get yo husband"

She laughs," I can't control that Jr." "Yeah I'm untamed." T says "I wouldn't say all that" Tia says. "Yeah nigga whipped ass." Jr says. "Oh we going there Jr? Don't make me get on you." Jr sucks his teeth, "Let me hear it cause Cay don't run-" Cay clear her throat and raise her eyebrows. "Baby tell T, I'm the boss round here." Jr says to Cay smiling innocently.

"Let's look at this for a second here fellas. What's wrong with woman having charge here and there?" Chris asks. T rolls his eyes. "I'm a man and the man, simple as that." "And the Bible says the man is the head of his household." T says. "That's right baby." Mama Sharon says coming in the door. "Hey mama!" Cay get up to greet her, and so do I. "I get that but it's okay for the man to step back and let his lady handle things." Chris says getting back to the topic of discussion.

"Man I ain't tryna hear all of that." Jr says finishing his plate. "We know Taty running shit over there" T says messing with Chris. We all laugh. We finish eating and the guys go into the living room while we start cooking.

Some random ass chick pops up and all happy to see Jr "Who's that?" I ask Cay. "Some girl name MaKayla." "Who is she?" "Your guess is as good as mine" T comes into the kitchen. "Who is that T?" "That's probably something you and J should discuss baby mama." Cay raise her eyebrow.

I look over at Cay and she looks at me. We both laugh. "Annoying much?" I asks. "Girl I swear you get it". Jr comes into the kitchen and ask Cay to go talk , I can't help but wonder who she is and why I don't know about her. I go over to Chris and start bothering him. I sit on his lap and start kissing him. "That how people get knocked up" T says laughing. I playfully roll my eyes "Speaking of where's mama Sharon I have to tell her the good news". Mama Sharon comes and sit next to me. "Mama I have something to tell you , I'm pregnant" I say smiling. Mama squeals "Aw baby come here" she says in that thick New Orleans accent. "Chris you better take care of my baby girl" mama Sharon says. "Will do and I already am" Chris says kissing my cheek.

Cay comes back downstairs. "I'm guessing it didn't go well?" I asks. "Girl that's his ex, his first girlfriend." "That's awkward!" "And he invited her to stay for the party." "What the hell Jr?" I whispers. "My thoughts exactly." Mama Sharon comes into the kitchen. "Well hello my lovely daughters." "Hey mama" "What's going on Cay?" "Not a thing." Cay say laughing. "I told Jr that wasn't a good idea" She says. "I did too" T says adding in.

"I never did like that girl... You've always been my favorite, don't tell nobody tho " He whispers in my ear. Me and Cay laugh, " T, your so crazy!." Cay says. "I wouldn't be the best brother in law if I wasn't." "Who's a brother in law?" The girl asks coming in the kitchen. T looks at her, "Me..." "Who's getting married?" "Jr and Cay one day." Tia says laughing.

The girl facial expressions changes. "Shit seriously? To who?" "To this one right here." Jr says wrapping his arms around Cay , playing along. She laughs and walks off.

Cay friends come in. "What's up with that girl?"Keysha comes in the kitchen and whispers. "Girl I'm trying my hardest to keep my cool, but just go peep in the living room. Jr must have bumped his head or something." Cay whispers low enough for me and Keysha to hear me. "She ain't even all that cute. That's a bold move on Jr part" I add in.

"What y'all whispering about?" Jr says coming into the kitchen. I see Cay roll my eyes. She is really annoyed with this. Rico comes in , "Aye who is that in there?" "Just an old friend of mine." Jr says. "Wait... And your fine with that Cay?" "It's not that serious Rico... Cay will be okay for a few... It's not like the girl moving in or something, she just visiting for a few hours."

Jr knows how Cay gets saying that was the wrong thing to say at this moment. "You know what Jr-" "Bouncy house and everything else is here" Tia says cutting Cay off. "Let's go help with that." Rico says to Jr and they leave. "Cay ima lay down in y'all guest room till later okay?" Mama Sharon says walking towards the guest room. "Okay mama." Tia leaves out the kitchen and goes into the living room.

"Did Chris go out with them too?" Cay ask me. "Yeah, he been back there".

"MaKayla, where did you go?" Tia asks. "I'm in the hall." "Oh, they make a cute couple, huh?" I hear Tia say. I'm not sure what Cay says but then this girl comes out and say"She needs to chill with that attitude... She must not know about me". Keysha and I look at Cay this girl really over stepping her boundaries. When was Jr with this chick cause between the time I knew him and the time we started dating ain't never hear about her.