Tatyanna

Tonight the party at T house so Jordan said he'll be at my house by six so we can go together. I get dress in too this beautiful black dress it hugs my curves just right theres a knock at the door . I open it and Jordan is looking amazing in a black and red suit . "God that ass look nice!". I start laughing "Well hello to you too Jordan" he pulls me into a hug while copping a feel."Think you slick lil boy" I say pulling away so I can fix up my hair."Ain't nothing lil about me baby" I just shake my head and laugh.

Jordan had to stop and get some gas. We arrive to T's house the place is packed with cars Jordan hold my hand. I knock on the door T opened it "Hey low key baby mama" I laughed "Hey T how you doing ?". "Shit better now I get to see the two fine cousins who's this ?" . "T the is Jordan .. Jordan this is T" they shake hands I go in first I hear them whisper something then laugh I look back and they stop laughing. "Y'all some sneaky ass niggas" we all laughed T went to see the other guest. "Wonder where Cay is" Jordan shrugged his shoulder. The place was well set up love the look. MaKayla passed by and rolled her eyes at me I was about to say something this Jordan pulled my arm.

"What's up y'all?" Cay says coming over she looking real cute . "Hey Cay". "Where's Gabby tonight ?" Cay ask. "With Chris mama" . "He's here?" . "Probably" I say . The music starts playing and we went to dance. Jordan has some skills it was mad cute. "I didn't know you could dance!". "There's a lot you don't know about me" he says winking. "Ya ass better not be no pyscho" I say laughing. "Nah baby I'm not". I was ready to sit down these heels was crazy hurting.

"Let's go back to the table" we walk up to the table and see Cay is sitting on Malik's lap. "Sitting on laps I see" Jordan says. "It's for her own good" Malik says . "What happened ?" I ask. She gives us the run down on what happen with Hoekayla . Then Chris decided to come over here we go lord. "What up y'all?" . "Hey Chris" I say then I somewhat tuned out when he started annoying Cay. Jordan comes back with our drinks and here come T , Cay told him what happened and his silly ass talking about we need to tag him. "T you so messy" i said . Mama Sharon waved Cay over to her.

I go talk with Mama Sharon didn't really talk to her when I got here . But I saw MaKayla getting loud with Cay she was annoying me. "MaKayla you just a hoe that Jr is wasting his time with " I said . "Girl ain't nobody ask you stupid bitch funny thing is when you was with Jr he tried to sleep with me too! & For you little Ms Cay you're dumb bitch and ya nigga ain't want you" . I saw red after what she said no I'm not with Jr but that still hurt I loved him dearly at that moment I punched her dead in her face then cay started hitting her too she was trying to hit me but blocked all her hits and kept going in on her ass , after that shit went black all I know is Jordan was carrying me outside.

"Where my stuff at !" I screamed . "Yo calm that shit down! " I looked at Jordan like he lost his mind. Mama Sharon came outside laughing I fixed my dress and my hair. "Damn baby you fucked her up" I was embarrass she had to see that. "Don't be embarrass I wanted you guys to shut her up a long time ago " she pulls me into a hug and whispers "Baby I would dragged her for what she said I know how you feel about Jr". I smile and held her tight . She went back inside "I'm sorry Jordan" he hugged me "It's cool that hoe was being reckless I just ain't like how you was screaming at me" he kissed me. I heard someone clear there throat I look back and it's Jr .

Jordan go sits in the car and wait for me. "Tatyanna I know you probably mad" I roll my eyes "Nope we not together and I have no feelings for you" . "Dam Taty all the shit we been through but I know you lying , I'm sorry alright I still love you even though we ain't last " . "Me too Jr but I have to go my man is waiting for me" I say about to turn around. "Taty I love y'all both even though I hurt y'all" I hugged him and smiled.

Get in the car and Jordan says nothing too me I look at him and he doesn't even blink. "Something wrong?". "Nah I'm good " I roll my eyes his jealous ass no lie it was a turn on. We get to my condo and he comes upstairs with me. "You staying the night?" . "I might" . "Fine whatever ima go shower" I say walking away. He grabs my arm and pushes me against the wall and kisses me . I love this side of him our kiss depend "Your mine" he whispered I had this huge smile on my face . I shower up and I guess Jordan used the guest bathroom . We came out at the same time he had sweat pants in with no shirt . "Jordan can I borrow one of your shirts please" he went back to the other room and grabbed a shirt it was perfect stopped at my knee his tall ass .

"Damn you look good in my shirt" . "Thank you it's called natural beauty" I laughed . "Ya cocky ass but you got every right too be". We laid fen and cuddled up it was a perfect night.