Tatyanna

"Good morning sunshine" Jordan says wrapping his arms around me. "Good morning handsome". I turn around to kiss him. "You're so beautiful" He says moving my hair out my face. I couldn't help but start blushing. "I got something planned for you and gabby a little later, pack some clothes for you and gabby enough to last two days". I start smiling "Where are we going?".

"Just be ready beautiful" Jordan says smacking my ass. I hear Gabby start crying in the baby monitor. "What's wrong mommies beautiful baby" I say picking her out the crib. I grab some baby food and her bib. Sitting her in the chair she just starts smiling at me. "Why are you so happy baby?". She starts speaking in baby language hitting the high chair. "I can't wait till you can talk baby" I say laughing.

Once I finish feeding Gabriella I burp her then put her on the floor around her little toys. "I love you baby don't think you'll ever understand how much mommy loves you". I start packing her things in her baby bags making sure to pack enough diapers and wipes. Then go onto packing my clothes.

"Ready beautiful" Jordan ask putting gabby in her car seat. "Yes I am" I say smiling. I wonder what this trip will have in store for us.

We've been driving for a while I'm starting to get sleepy. "Baby pull over so I can go back there and feed gabby". I grab her food and start feeding her. "Ma-ma" gabby says. "Oh my gosh Jordan did you hear that?" I ask. "That's amazing say it again Gabby!" Jordan says looking back at her.

Gabby just start looking at us laughing. "We made her nervous I guess" I say laughing. I change her diaper and clothes putting her back in her seat she falls asleep easily. "I'm out with Gabby wake me up when we get there" I say Latin my head back.

"Wake up beautiful" Jordan says tapping me. Looking around I seems like we're at a hotel. "Baby where are we?". "We're in Tampa baby there's this jazz show happening tomorrow I want you and Gabby to see how beautiful it is". "That's wonderful baby thank you" I kiss him.

We're all settled in and Gabriella is still asleep. I decided to take up the time and relax in the jacuzzi. "Want some company?" Jordan ask undressing. "I'd love some".

"You're amazing Jordan" I say moving closer to him. "Nah that's all you, you coming into my life just changed me completely had a rough relationship ..." Jordan takes a deep breath. "I was married before this Tatyanna" Jordan says looking at me straight in my eyes.

"Wow I don't what to say I mean I can't be mad cause your divorce now and not like you were still with her while we started talking but I wish you told me" I say smiling. Not really hurt by it, not really sure how I feel about the situation to be honest.

"I'm sorry baby" Jordan says wrapping his arms around me. "It's fine baby" I turn my face to kiss him but we end up hitting heads. We start laughing mad hard. "Damn ya big ole head stay in the way" Jordan says.

I playfully roll my eyes at him "Shut up". "It's okay baby you're still beautiful".

We get out the jacuzzi. I put on some shorts and one of Jordan's shirts. I go by gabby's crib and check on her she's sound asleep my baby is growing up so fast. Seems like yesterday I had her, when I first held her in my arm she just start smiling at me.

Next morning I wake up and go straight to the bathroom to brush my teeth. After brushing my teeth I order room service for me and Jordan. "Baby wake up foods coming soon" I say shaking him. "Hm hold on give me a minute". I start tickling him. "Dam chill Tatyanna in up now" Jordan says throwing the covers off his face. "Good get up foods almost here".

"I don't really do Jazz but I'm hearing it out cause this is amazing" I say laughing. "Good I think you'll enjoy it look gabby is already enjoying it" Jordan says pointing down at a dancing gabby. I pull my phone out and start recording her dancing. She loves he attention she starts clapping and singing along to the song. "My baby is a mess" I say kissing her cheek.

I couldn't have asked for a better day Jordan is everything I could have ever asked for. It's strange his personality is a mixture of Jrs and Chris personality. I guess you can shake some habits by he's a much better mix of those two. Laying in the hotel bed with Jordan wrapped around my body all I can do is smile.