Casha

I wake up, floating on cloud nine. "Good morning baby." "Good morning baby girl." I kiss him. "Sleep good?" I ask. "I slept great, How did you sleep?" "Good, with your help." "Your welcome." He pulls me to him. "We need to get up." "I knows it's already 12." I try to get up, "Where you going?" Malik says not letting me move. "To shower... We have to go to Grandmas at 2 and you know it takes me a minute to get ready."

"I don't know why your putting all that shit on your face anyway." "Why you had to cuss with it?" I ask facing him. "That's what it is... You look beautiful just how you are." He kisses my forehead. I love it when he does that. "Okay, I'll go natural today just for you." "Thank you." He rubs my ass. "Chill," "I like rubbing on you." "I know but we have somewhere to be." "Alright, I'll shower in the guest bathroom and you stay in here." "How you know I didn't want to shower with you?" I ask. "We have to get ready to go see my favorite grandma." I laugh and he leaves out.

We shower and get ready. He comes back in the room as Im putting on my shoes. "See, you look beautiful." "Thank you baby." I text Jr and let him know I'm on the way. Malik drives and a few minutes later we pull up to Jr's. I get out and knock on the door. Jr opens it, "I'll come get him tonight." He says giving me Jayden and his bag. He shuts the door. Damn rude ass he better still be mad. "Mommy." "Hey baby!" I say talking him to the car. I strap him in and off to Grandma Sinclair house we go.

We arrived before Taty and Jordan. "Hey baby!" Grandma Sinclair says grab in Jayden. "Hey bay-bey." He stay sounding just like Jr. "Awww." I say coming in. I hug grandma, she greets me. She greets and hug Malik next. We go into the living room. "Dinner is almost ready." "Okay Grandma." Jayden starts trying to sing a song.

"Who song you singing Jayden?" "Dada." I pick him up and he kisses my cheek. I kiss him back. He jumps on Malik. "Y'all like jumping on people." He says laughing. "Sure do." I say watching him lightly spin Jayden in the air. He puts him down and he laughs reaching up to do it again. Taty and Jordan with Gabby comes in. "There goes your little cousin Jayden." "The baby here." He says going over to her seat.

Taty has this look about her. "What's up cousin?" I ask. "Hey Cay." It was something off about her and I'm going to find out. "What's up Cay?" Jordan says greeting me. "Hey J!" "Malik what's up man?" "What's up J?" "That chicken smells good." Jordan says. "Right!" We say agreeing with him. "Let's eat!" Grandma Sinclair yells.

We all make our plates and sit down at the table. Grandma Sinclair prays and we start eating. "How has everyone been?" "Good." We mumble in between bites. "The Family Reunion will be coming up this summer Cay and Taty." "Cool, we should go." I say. "True." Taty says. "No offense to these two fine young men but I need you to bring those babies fathers with you when you come." I almost choke on my chicken. "Um, I don't know about all of that grandma." Taty says. "It's only one weekend." "I'll think about grandma." I say.

"So Cay how is Jr., he didn't want to come?" "Do we have to take about him right now grandma?" "Im assuming they aren't good..." "When are they ever." She shakes her head. "Get it together baby." "It's him not me, I swear." "It's never you." Taty mumbles. "What was that?" I ask. "Nothing..." "Anyway... As long as Jayden is good, I'm straight." I say rolling my eyes.

"That's all that matters.... Taty update me on your life." "Not much has changed grandma.. Gabby is growing everyday." "As she should baby... I'm proud of y'all." "Thank you grandma." "Gentlemen, you two make sure you treat my granddaughters right now, you hear?" "Yes ma'am." They say at the same time.

We finish eating, and the guys go sit back into the living room. "What's up with you?" I ask Taty. "Just one of those days Cay." "Hmph..." "Why you being nosey?" She says laughing. "Well dang, excuse me for checking on you." I say laughing. "I'm cool, forreal." "I guess girl..... You have something on your neck." I get a good look at her neck. "Girl!-" "To the back we go." She says cutting me off.

We get into Grandma Sinclair room. "Your makeup is smudged." I say laughing. "Shit." She says trying to fix it in the mirror. "Girl it's not that serious, I know what you Jordan been doing." I tease. "You should know considering what your neck looks like, but um... Jordan didn't do this." I look at her, "Don't go all dramatic on me either Cay..." "Who did it?" I ask. "Jr." "When?" "Last night when he left your house." "What the fuck Taty?!?"

I was mad and I have no idea why this upsets me but it does. That's low of her and Jr. I leave out and go back into the living room. I sit next to Malik. "You good Cay?" Malik asks. "Yes I'm fine." I start playing with Jayden. Taty comes back in and I look at her. "What's up Taty?" Jordan asks. "Just sitting here thinking, like it kills me when people get mad over things that don't belong to them anymore." She says. Ohhhh the shade she was throwing. I laugh and roll my eyes.

I start humming a song to myself instead. I ended up humming one of my favorite songs by Jr. "Well anyway, it's getting late... I have no idea what time Jr. is coming." I say getting up carrying Jayden. "This was nice Grandma, we should do it again." Malik says. We hug grandma goodbye, and Malik says bye to Taty and Jordan. I leave to strap Jayden in the car. Malik gets in the car. "What was that in there?" He asks. "What?" "With you and Taty?" Why does he pick up on every little thing? "Cousin stuff babe."

"Hm, your sure?" "Yes, it's nothing really." "Okay, what time Jr coming?" "I'm not sure." I pull out my phone to text him, :What time you coming?: I put it back up, and relax on the way home.

We get to my house, and I see Jr waiting. I unstrap Jayden and get out. "I texted you and asked what time you were coming?" "Oh." "We just left Grandma Sinclair house... She says Hello." "Tell her I said hey." He says keeping it short with me. "What's up man?" Malik says getting out. "What's good?" Jr responds.

Malik goes inside the house. "I saw your lil mark on Taty." I say to him. "You sound mad..." "Jr really?" "Yeah Cay." He strap Jayden's in. "Whatever that's between y'all." I say throwing my hands up. "It is." I roll my eyes. "What's up with you tonight?" I asks. "Not much, I'll see you later." He getting in and driving off. I go into the house.