Casha

One week later... "Bae where my Jordan's at?" "On your side of the closet Jr." "Oh I found them." I shake my head and finish cooking. Jr phones starts ringing and it's Mama Sharon. "Bae your phone is ringing." "Answer it." "Hey mama." I answer. "Hey baby how you doing?" "I'm good how are you?" "I'm okay. Can you look and see when was the last time Jr and Taty talked."

I check the call log but it's nothing there. "I'm not sure mama it doesn't say" "Okay when you get the chance could you ask him?" "Yes ma'am I will." "Alright make sure he calls me back" "Okay." We hang up and Jr comes down the stairs. "Who was that?" "Mama she wanted to know when was the last time you talked to Taty."

"Oh it's been a little, you check the call log?" "Yeah I ain't see nothing" "What about the messages?" "Oh nah I didn't" I go to his messages and click on her name.

"Shit Cay wait- Let me see the phone" I couldn't believe what my eyes were seeing. I throw the phone directly at his head. "You know what..." I walk up the stairs leaving everything pot and pan out. I throw my duffle bag on the bed. This damn nigga and that damn bitch. Mad is an understatement right now. I'm ready to fight his ass.

Jr comes into the room. "Where you going?" I finish packing and go grab Jayden and his bags. "Where the fuck you going and where the fuck are you taking my son?" "It's doesn't fucking matter Jr. Go be with your bitch. It's clear you two aren't finished. I don't know who the fuck you thought I was but I'm not Tatyanna and I'm not putting up with that shit. Weak ass bitch. " He grabs my hand and I snatch my hand away. "Cay you ain't leave-" I slap him. "That's for you..." I slap him again, "That's for yo bitch."

His jaw clenches up and the vein in his neck starts throbbing. I swear I wish this nigga would hit. "Cay you better glad-" "Glad for what?!? You've proved once again you're a fucking cheater?!? Please let me know." He doesn't say anything. I just look at him and shake my head, "Pathetic excuse of a damn nigga." I push pass him and go towards the door.

I leave out and head over to a hotel. Jayden is still sleeping hopefully he stays that way. We make it into the room and I call Keysha." Is Everything okay?" I break, "Keysha he cheated on me." "Oh my God with who?" "You already know who... Him and that fucking bitch! I swear to God if I ever see his or her face ever again I'm going to shoot both of their asses... I'm done Keysha... It's too much." "Calm down Cay... Just sleep on it before you go ending the relationship." "Its already over...Hold on this is him on my other line. I shouldn't answer this shit." I click over.

"Cay can you just talk to me." "No Jr I won't fucking talk to you. You weren't worrying about talking to me when you were fucking Tatyanna." "You really gone walk away from me? Over some shit like this?" "You made that decision for me as soon as you slept with the bitch! I clearly asked when she said you were over there and that bitch looked me dead in my face and lied. Let me see that bitch again I swear to God!" "Man- Cay look I slipped I'm sorry."

"Sorry doesn't fix everything Jr... It was my fault taking you back after the last time, I swear to God I wish I never got pregnant by you... But thanks for MY son at least your good for something." "Our son and I don't care what you do Cay but you ain't taking my son away." "Fuck you Jr. You don't give a damn about no body but yourself.. You weren't thinking about your son while laid up with her. You two deserve each other." "Cay!-" "I gotta go." I hang up.

Jayden starts crying. I go and pick him up. He calms down and looks me in my eyes as tears fall from my face.

The next few days go by with Jr calling me every second of the day. I turned my phone on silent I'm really tired of him. I look down at my phone and see Mama Sharon calling. "Hey mama." "Hey baby how are you?" "I've been better, how are you?" "I heard what happen." "Hmm.." "I know it's the last thing you probably want to hear but he really misses you and Jayden." "Mama he should've thought about that before he slept with that bit- with Tatyanna."

"I know and I'm not condoning what he did my any means but he really needs somebody.... Taty was kidnapped" "Really?" "Yes" "I hope she makes it home safely but as for her or Jr I could care less at the moment." "It will be okay Cay. He loves you and I know you love him. Love somehow overcomes it all." "I hear you mama." "Well I'll let you go kiss my grand baby for me." "I will." We hang up.

It's a knock on my door. I check through the peephole and see its Rico. "What's up?" I ask seeing him walking in. "What up lil sis? Nice room you have here." "Thanks." I say dryly. "So Jr friend Tatyanna was kidnapped." "Okay....." "Because he's one of my partners we have to help him." "Again why are you telling me? That's y'all business." "Cay don't be so cold hearted." "Thank Jr."

"Are you cool with this?" "I mean go find and save the girl, her and Jr can go live happily ever after." I say rolling my eyes. "I just wanted to see how you were feeling. Why you didn't come over to the house?" "I don't know. We could come over." "Yes I would feel a lot better with you two at my house then here." "Okay." "Need help packing?" I laugh, "I didn't bring that much stuff but you can grab the bags." I check out of the hotel and head over to Rico's.

We sit our things in the room. "Just a lil note you may be seeing Jr around here while we get this search shit poppin." "We could leave while he's here." "What if he wants to see Jayden?" "He better close his eyes use his damn imagination." "Cay you can't deny that man Jayden." "He can see Jayden while he's over here but I won't be in the room with him." "That's extra as fuck Cay." "Extra is my middle name." He shakes his head and walk out.