Tatyanna

I got a text from Cay last night asking to meet up she said it was serious. I text her back :Sure where?: Cay:The Bistro on 17th Street: I text her back: Okay. "Chris I'm going out to meet Cay now , she says she has something serious to tell me". "What you think it is?" Chris ask coming up to me. "I have no idea babe but haven't talked to her in a while so I might as well hear her out". "Alright babe be safe" Chris says before kissing me. "Bye baby" I kiss him back. I get in my car and drive down to the bistro I arrive first I find a nice spot to sit and order something to drink.

I see Cay come in she makes her way over and sit down. "That's Jr car out there?" "Yes." "He's here to or he let you drive it?" "I drove." "Well damn" I say. "I know right so I have some kind of insane news" "Oh lord, what?" "What's your grandmas name?" I think about it for second "Sinclair on my mother's side" The waiter comes over and we order our food

"Is your mom name Tracy?" "Yes how do you know all of this?" I ask her. Cay explain the whole story.... "So that makes us cousins." My jaw drops, "Really? So my mom and your mom we're sisters? This is horrible on so many levels, well not horrible because your my cousin but because of Jr, what did his ass say?" I laugh, "Shocked initially.. Then start feeling himself because he was with two cousins." I roll my eyes and laugh, "That definitely sounds like Jr." "Right."

"So what's this talk of a baby girl Mama Sharon keeps talking about?" I ask. "Girl they want a girl so bad." "True." "Enough baby talk how are things with you and Chris?" "They're great he's perfect. I'm pregnant." "Aw that's good. Congratulations." "How are things for you and Jr?" "Things are great like it's crazy." "That's good.... Man like who would have known us of all people were related... We were just hating each other guts and now look." "My thoughts exactly." I say drinking some soda. "So when is Jayden's birthday?" "Not too long from now in a few months. We supposed to be doing this huge party. Your going to come right?" "Yes I'll definitely be there now." I say smiling.

The food comes and we eat. I order Jr's food. "How is Jayden?" She asks. "Crawling, getting into everything he can." "Aw I can't wait to see him." "Right." Jr food comes wrapped up to go. Me and Cay say our goodbyes and I head off to my school to pick up my hair license and stuff.

"Thank you Mona" say smiling mad hard. "No problem Tatyanna , you were a excellent student I see great things in your future". "Aw I appreciate that , thank you" I say hugging her. "Have a great day I'll be back to visit soon" I say waving.

Pulling up to the house I grab my stuff and walk up the stairs. "Chris I'm back!". "Welcome back baby how'd it go ?". "You'd never believe me and Cay are cousins". "What, really ?"Chris says laughing. I sit next to Chris. "It's crazy and funny cause Jr ass thought it was cool cause he smashed cousins". "Sounds like him" Chris laughs. "Well more good news I picked up my hair license and certificate" I say showing him. "That's dope baby we can go look for a salon for you maybe after you give birth though I don't want you to be doing all that work during your pregnancy". "Baby I'm only a few week pregnant still able to be active". "We'll think on it baby". "Alright agreed" I grab his hand and lead him upstairs in ready to get some sleep.