Casha

We get into my apartment, Jayden is knocked out. "Baby take him to the room." Malik grabs him from me and goes into the room. I dig through the grocery bags and take out what I'm cooking for dinner. Philly, wings, and fries. I start cooking the meat and Malik comes in the kitchen. He places his hands around my waist.

"Jayden is in bed." "Good. He played his heart out today." "I know." "I'm just glad Jr washed before we left, it was going to be hard as hell waking him up. Jayden loves his sleep." "Just like his mama." "Damn right." I say laughing. "Your cooking enough for 3 right?" "Jayden is probably out for the night." "No remember I told you my boss is coming over." "That's tonight? I thought it was tomorrow." "It's tonight baby."

"So much for my dinner idea, get the pasta and chicken out." "Alright." I finish cooking the steak but I put it up. I put the pasta on and start on the chicken. "Go set the table, and grab some wine out the pantry." "I like that bossy shit." I laugh, "Shut up Malik."

Everything is set up, and the food is done. I even squeezed in a cake. "It looks nice." Thank you love." It's a knock at the door, Malik gets it. I go check on Jayden. "Cay," "Coming..." I go out. "Well hello Casha." "Hi." I say shaking her hand. "Come sit, let us eat." I say leading them into the dining room. We sit down at the table with the plates and drinks already prepared.

"This looks lovely." "Thank you." Me and Malik say at the same time. "So I've heard great things about you Casha." "Call me Cay... And thank you." "So Malik tells me you use to date Jr?" "Yes we did." "Hmmm.. He's cute... how did that go?" It is what it is." "Y'all still talk? How did you let that go? I mean I don't mean to sound like a groupie or anything. But girl Jr Carter has mass sex appeal." She says laughing.

I look at her, I mean damn I know it would be some curiosity but damn. "Things happen, and yes we do. We have a son together. He's alright." "Awww, I'm sure your son is adorable with your looks and his." "Thanks your too kind." "Malik talks about you all the time, I've never seen him so crazy over any other." I smile and look at Malik. "Is that so Malik?" "Saw you knew I had to get you." "Aw really?" "Absolutely."

I hear Jayden crying. "Excuse me." I say getting up. I go back into the room. "What's wrong baby?" I say picking him up, he is burning up. I go back out into the dining room. "Baby feel Jayden." He touches his head. "He's hot." "He is adorable, I could just eat him up." Jayden hides his face in my neck.

I pull out my phone, "What's up baby?" Jr answers. "Jayden is burning up, I think we need to take him to the doctor." "Alright Love, I'm on the way." "Alright." "I love you." I roll my eyes and smile, "Love you too byeeeeee." I hang up. I go back into the dining room. "Jr on the way?" Malik asks. "Yes. I'm so sorry about dinner." I say to Cathy. "No, no, no it's okay. Mother duty calls."

It's a knock on the door. Malik gets it. It's Jr. "Oh my gosh hi Jr." Jr looks at me. "This Malik's boss." "Oh what's up." Jr says nodding. Malik comes out with Jayden bag. "Here you go baby, call me if you need anything." "Alright thanks baby." I kiss his cheek. "Let's go Jr... It was nice meeting you." "It was nice meeting you too." She says.

We leave out and head to the hospital. "Who was she again?" "His boss." "Ohhh, she's odd. What he do again?" "Works with celebrities and True. She seems to be a big fan of you." "She looks like she does shit like that and I could tell she looked like she wanted go pounce on my ass." Jr says laughing. "The life of having fans, huh?" "Yeah. You know it."

10 minutes later we pull up to the doctor and sign Jayden in. "Jayden Carter." The nurse calls us back to the room. "What seems to be the problem?" "He has a fever, and he did have a cold last week but that seem to have went away." "Okay, any other symptoms besides ones from his cold?" "Not that I can think of no." "Okay... It's a busy night so please be patient, the doctor will be in... They did give him something up front to help with the fever right?" "Yes they did." "Okay." She leaves out.